Ancestral Cry

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Need help with something? Feel free to email Support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2020, 6:21:58 PM
Honestly it's a bit awkward. For some skills I only use ancestral call, then switch for multistrike for single target. With ancestral cry i thought i wouldn't need to alternate in between and just keep multistrike, but they're exerted attacks not supporting repeats unfortunately. There's aren't red gems that's gonna help my clear a bit more on molten strike. Multistrike is the best dmg choice so it'd be silly to go for another just so that I can make use of Ancestral cry and not have to switch for bossing.

I guess for skills like double strike and so on, instead of needing both melee splash and ancestral call they'd only need melee splash, but meh, I don't think ancestral cry does the job so far as I'd rather either not use a skill that also requires melee splash or not use an inferior melee support because Ancestral Cry doesn't allow repeats.
could be smoother and better
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info