Can't interact with the collector after an harvest.

So I just harvested a bunch of seeds my first T3 and when I killed all the monsters I was not able to interact with the collector... did I just lost everything?
Last edited by momopixelz on Aug 11, 2020, 7:54:45 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 8:54:56 AM
Possibility - If you cannot use the collector, you did not kill all the spawns.
Drives me nuts that the spawns wander all over the blasted Garden.
~ Do not expect to be taken seriously if you hide behind a private profile or an alt account.
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 12, 2020, 11:29:07 AM
Another two things besides monsters still living that can make the garden appear not interactable - you toggled your loot off to see better, you clicked on a pylon and everything out of range is waiting for you to finish connecting the pylon to something. Check to see if any pylons have a red X on them. Most likely is a monster still alive in some corner though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
momopixelz wrote:
So I just harvested a bunch of seeds my first T3 and when I killed all the monsters I was not able to interact with the collector... did I just lost everything?

As mentioned above, either you didn't kill all of the monsters OR you died during the fight, came back in and killed them all. Sometimes if you die in the fight and come back you can't interact with them, zone out and back in to fix that issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info