To hell with your bosses

"
Ouzo11 wrote:

i5 4690 with 16gb ram and an gtx 660


And there it is.
You're complaining about bad game performance with a setup like that?
Come on dude, at least acknowledge the fact that your computer is way below par for all of the on-screen effects this game has.Don't blame the game for your computer being way sub-optimal.
"
Ouzo11 wrote:
First of all, there is no rmt involved.If you cant make money thats on you, not on everyone who reached high levels.

You can make a shitload of money selling crafts on discord. Running 20 maps per day make you 1 to 3ex if you sell the crafts and if you vaal targeted stuff you can make 20ex profit spending less than 1ex.

You can be the usual white knight fanboys as much as you want but that does not change the fact that some important bosses are shit.

With refund i meant the 20 i threw in the game for the stash tabs. It was not so hard to imagine the proper meaning.

The game freezes on monolith encounters, sometimes to the point where i loose 7-8sec of the timer before it unfreezes.

The delirium mist kills my fps.

Sound channels affect fps. FFS can you even realize how stupid and bad this is? lOwEr tHe SoUnD cHanNeLs To GeT bEtTeR fPs

i5 4690 with 16gb ram and an gtx 660 and this level of stutters and freezes i have only seen in poe. In Black Desert online, which is a game way more resource hungry than poe, i was running at stable 90fps in non demanding scenarios and 60fps stable during mass pvps.
Every other game run stable at 60fps with medium graphics and lowered shaddows.
But poe? Nah. It apparently needs more resources.

And now to the juice of the matter.
On bosses everything is in same fucking color palette.
The fights are not hard. Are a fucking vision check.
And i cant see shit. I cant see the balls coming to zanas shield and i cant see sirus teleporting away.

I am not willing to be driven to specific builds that i dont even like to be able to complete bosses that should be doable by every proper build and i am not willing to play a game that chooses to fuck my progress because it lacks both optimization and proper graphics settings. Brightness, contrast, bloom on off, others effects on off and a shit tone more. 2 weeks without progress. Fuck that.

So keep being the usual fanboys and defending a badly designed system but i am out.


Cool, you have just admitted to making credit card freud (trying to make unlawfull chargebacks).
Nice to get that on your criminal record just for $20.

Cya Exile.....
"
Torguemada wrote:
Maybe get a better computer that is actually capable of running the game and maybe faster internet too.


Not everyone can afford a $4,000 computer to run a top-down ARPG, lmao.

I agree with OP... This game is so unoptimized, I freeze up any time anything remotely dangerous is happening on screen. Been raging a bit about this. Just trying to level through maps, playing through them much much slower than my character should be able to do, and then I push my screen towards the wrong group of enemies and I die for free because it's an explosion of spell effects and super quick enemies that I have 1 frame per 3 seconds for. There goes the last few maps' worth of exp!

It's completely infuriating.



Hopefully GGG doesn't take the same elitist approach the players seem to take, where if you "can't afford a great quality computer, tough shit, poor people!"



This is a damn ARPG. Why can I run World of Warcraft better than I can run PoE???
"
Gulch wrote:
Also you say you know the mechanics by heart, It's clear you either don't know them or refuse to engage with them.


Did you even read the OP?

He can't see the effects. As in, they don't load in a lot of the time.

This happens to me for a lot of things that are loading in for the first time. Every map I play, I have to give it a few minutes before I begin playing. But when there are enemies at the portal, I'm literally attacked by invisible enemies.

The optimization is a real issue, regardless of the fact that most people on the internet seem to have amazing computers these days. But not everyone has lived the normal, standard life that you have. There are a lot of situations where a player has, say, an old laptop and weak internet.



... But it's just PoE, lol. I feel like I could run PUBG better than PoE...



Edit:
Wow lmao, just caught up with the rest of the posts. How is everyone sitting there quoting his CPU specs and being like, "SEE? LOL NO WONDER YOU HAVE ISSUES."

Those CPU specs have no business having issues playing PoE. I don't know what kind of futuristic, high-tech, demanding... high-quality, graphically-intensive video game you guys all seem to think that PoE is, but it's not. Rofl.

He's talking about PoE, not... I dunno, Last of Us 2.

He even explained that he plays Black Desert at 90 FPS. You just gonna gloss over that? Cherry-pick "HOW ABOUT A CPU FROM LAST DECADE DUDE"?

Ok, well is this GAME even from the last decade??? Lmfao.



The arguments in here are so extremely fanboy and insanely delusional, like OP says...
Last edited by ShadyC on Aug 12, 2020, 4:16:19 PM
"
And there it is.
You're complaining about bad game performance with a setup like that?
Come on dude, at least acknowledge the fact that your computer is way below par for all of the on-screen effects this game has.Don't blame the game for your computer being way sub-optimal.


I never said it is a new system but it still performs great although with lowered graphics. Also, i am well above minimum requirements for the game.
Way heavier games perform perfectly without the stutters and freezes of epic proportions i see in poe.

In black desert online during node wars i never droped bellow 60fps with medium graphics. And with the skill effects there, which you need to have enabled so you can avoid and block them i never experienced stutters or freezes.

Arma 3, same stuff. Capped at 55fps on medium graphics and never had stutters and freezes. And that is a game that is devouring 3 cpus for breakfast and it is still hungry.

FFXV never droped bellow 50fps and never froze or had stutters. Everything on low though. And yes i am aware that my specs are way bellow the recomended for this one.

Mass Effect Andromeda. Stable 60fps at medium-slightly high graphics. Never stutters or freezes. Besides the occasional problems from the memory leaks.

So, it is not the system. It is the optimization of the game.
For the love of god, i had to lower the sound channels option to get better fps in poe. That is epic meme level material fighting for first place with "i downloaded some ram to make my pc faster".

Poe is a great game but it heavily lacks in both settings, qol and optimization. The only reason i play rpgs is the boss fights since i find everything else dull very fast. And some of the most important bosses in poe compete for 1st place of the worse boss designs ever along with black desert online which i still cant believe how badly has implemented its bosses.

Did deathless delve architect, atziri, minotaur and the rest, some of them undergeared with less than 800k dps at the time, but sirus and shaper i cant complete because of the artificial difficulty and all the bullshit that cover the screen on purpose so you cant see.


We are talking about 2 wasted weeks with no progress at all.
After the first architect loss i was hyped to try harder and get more resources to try him again.After each sirus fight i need to take a chill pill or i ll go crazy.

I have no respect for that kind of design and if a company does not respect my time, i wont respect them.
Games should be fun, not infuriating and definitely not forcing you to certain builds just to be able to complete content.
"
Ouzo11 wrote:
Also, i am well above minimum requirements for the game.


Which is a worthwhile branch-off altogether.

Companies should be forced to provide video demonstrations of their game being played with their advertised minimum requirements. And playing through content decided on by the players. (Meaning, not the level 1 zone, but an "intensive" map or an "intensive" boss.)
For the record, i have an I5-8400 @2,8 Ghz, 8 Gb ram and a Geforce GT 730 with 4 GB and the game is running like a charm. Maybe OPs problem aren't the specs but an old and overloaded system? When was the last time you formated your hard disk? And while we are at it, do have an SSD or HDD?

I mean it sure is easier to just put all the blame on GGG and their horrible unoptimized game and curse and insult everything and everyone to vent your frustration, but at the odd chance you are actually interested in solving your problems, it might help a lot to see if you can do something on your end first, cause chances are high that the problem IS on your end.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Aug 12, 2020, 4:36:24 PM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Cool, you have just admitted to making credit card freud (trying to make unlawfull chargebacks).
Nice to get that on your criminal record just for $20.

Cya Exile.....

i dont think other countries would provoke an international conflict just because someone forced his money back
i followed a bit of your stuff you tend to overreact with that stuff
all ggg can do is to bann his account and he wont be able to create new ones
proves? the ggg support just said that to me
otherwise what youre saying is absolutely wrong
ggg/tencent would need to bring up alot of money to go to the court in the specific country which i guess tencent has anyway.
to that thing with "unlawfull chargeback" who decides whats a unlawfull chargeback? ggg itself? are they lawyers nowadays? or is it tencent has big money to make sure a life gets destroyed just because ggg is incapable of doing their stuff right

the last time i argued about this here in the forum (which is a big mistake because this forum is toxic and offensive, fanbois tend to defend ggg like their lifes depending on it)
you said the same to me "unlawfull" blabla
i mean if youre in the usa everything is possible if youre at the same country as ggg then they might do something
but i dont think they would risk a war between diehard fanbois like you and criticizers

no offense here (and @ggg, nope i didnt tried in any possible way to be antagonizing or harassing)

"
Ouzo11 wrote:
I have no respect for that kind of design and if a company does not respect my time, i wont respect them.
Games should be fun, not infuriating and definitely not forcing you to certain builds just to be able to complete content.

same here man
"
ShadyC wrote:
The arguments in here are so extremely fanboy and insanely delusional, like OP says...

thats why it is so hard to even have a normal conversation here
because people are just playing dumb and dont even pretend like they trying to understand someone
i mean im obviously not the only one with a normal functioning brain and can understand the frustration of OP
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
Last edited by Wladicorist1 on Aug 12, 2020, 9:14:39 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Ouzo11 wrote:

Refunding and uninstalling


What exactly are you refunding?

Also you say you know the mechanics by heart, It's clear you either don't know them or refuse to engage with them.

whut?
im playing this game since closed beta and seen stuff which i "mostly" never understood. simply there is to much going on on the screen, if im in the middle of a fight and groups of monsters attacking me im gonna concentrate on killing them and dodge them but then if a beyond like "bameth" appears out of nowhere and uses his vaal DD how am i suppose to at first "see it" and the second one how am i suppose to "dodge it" ?
im aware of almost all mechanics in the game and yet people gonna tell me there is everything allright with the game
people are talking about it like its dark souls where you can see all incoming attacks and can react to it
but its not
and im talking about "bullet-like mechanics"
some stuff is just simply not dodgeable not to talk about visible to even react to it
did you ever tried dodging bullets fired out of a AK-47? no? just use your imagination thats how for example bameth feels like

appears outta nowhere|uses vaal DD|me dead
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
Last edited by Wladicorist1 on Aug 12, 2020, 9:18:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info