To hell with your bosses

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

i dont think other countries would provoke an international conflict just because someone forced his money back
i followed a bit of your stuff you tend to overreact with that stuff
all ggg can do is to bann his account and he wont be able to create new ones
proves? the ggg support just said that to me
otherwise what youre saying is absolutely wrong
ggg/tencent would need to bring up alot of money to go to the court in the specific country which i guess tencent has anyway.
to that thing with "unlawfull chargeback" who decides whats a unlawfull chargeback? ggg itself? are they lawyers nowadays? or is it tencent has big money to make sure a life gets destroyed just because ggg is incapable of doing their stuff right

the last time i argued about this here in the forum (which is a big mistake because this forum is toxic and offensive, fanbois tend to defend ggg like their lifes depending on it)
you said the same to me "unlawfull" blabla
i mean if youre in the usa everything is possible if youre at the same country as ggg then they might do something
but i dont think they would risk a war between diehard fanbois like you and criticizers

no offense here (and @ggg, nope i didnt tried in any possible way to be antagonizing or harassing)


LOL, that's just funny. :=)

There is no "international conflict" or "bring up alot of money to go to the court".
That's not how it works regarding credit cards. You should be a bit more carefull and read what you sign when you get a creditcard.
Again remember that cards like Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard and so on are internationel card that works all over the world and the rules apply all over the world.

It's super simple --> if you use your credit card to buy (in GGG's case "rent") something, get it and then file a chargeback then this is credit card freud. Pure and simple.

What GGG's does at the moment is "just" banning the account but they could also report this back to the bank and have them start procedings. GGG doesn't have to do anything other the gather the proof and send that to the bank. However this takes time and GGG have decieded not to do this at the moment.

But here is a very good explantion on how this works -->
https://chargebacks911.com/filing-false-credit-card-dispute/

If you really think that if you live in country A and can make shopping in country B and then do chargebacks for free without anything happening, then go right ahead. "Enjoy" the fun as long as it last.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Maybe OPs problem aren't the specs but an old and overloaded system? When was the last time you formated your hard disk? And while we are at it, do have an SSD or HDD?


It is a clean windows 10 LTSC (think of it as a lightweight windows version) with pretty much everything disabled as i use it only for poe and poes 3rd party programs which wont run in linux.

Same game behavior under Linux Manjaro with i3wm where the only things that run in the background are the necessary system services and lutris.

Both cases on different hdds.

To solve the stutters by 99% when playing poe i have to:
-Go fullscreen instead of windowed fullscreen
-Enable vsync or foreground-fps-cap. One of the 2 gets totally ignored but i dont remember which anymore and i cant check.
Without one of these 2 options the game jumps from 200fps to 60fps and vice versa and the stutters/freezes happen obviously on the first case.
-On top of that, i had to further lower the sound channels from the default high to medium or low to further improve the stutter problem.
-People on reddit and guildies have also suggested to edit the .ini to manually disable the voices of einhart and some other npc. I have not tried it but they seemed 100% convinced that it somehow further improves these problems.

With the exception of capping fps to 60 which is a 100% legit solution the rest is bs.
What kind of design improves fps by lowering the sound quality or disabling certain sounds.

Those unintuitive solutions (the sound related ones at least) solve the problem by 99%.
Monoliths do not freeze anymore but the stutter is strong.
On a screen with no active monsters and the only effects present are the arc-effects which is my main skill and w/e effects happen when the monolith gets activated.This is not logical.

During sirus fight graphics get downscaled automaticaly because apparently 1/10th of a storm on screen, 1 arc chain, 4 spinning lasers and 1 death beam is too much for this system. Forced camera zoom ins and outs, everything in the same freaking colour palette and the lack of graphics options further improve the problems.

Options to disable particles, change brightness and contrast,disable bloom, disable effects and provide different textures for different specs instead of just downscaling and making everything a blurry shit is not too much to ask for in the year 2020 i believe.


And since people are going ape shit over specs:
Minimum cpu: 2.6ghz
Recommended: 3.2ghz
Mine: 3.5ghz

Ram: 4/8
Mine:16

Dedicated vram: 1024/2048
Mine: 2048

GPU: gtx 650/1050 ti
Mine:Gtx 660 ti.

How is this the systems problem when heavier games run just fine?
The sounds "fix" has something to do on how DirectX'11 handle sound "request".
So set sound to low to fix that.

When running Vulcan, then the problem with the sound is a bit differant. Here the sounds goes out of sync if your PC can't handle the load = again set channels to low.

So me myself, I am running Vulcan with sound channels set to low. However if I am doing crazy simulacrum loot maps, then I start PoE with "no sound" option so I don't crash / DC from the map.
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Ouzo11 wrote:

Refunding and uninstalling


What exactly are you refunding?

Also you say you know the mechanics by heart, It's clear you either don't know them or refuse to engage with them.

whut?
im playing this game since closed beta and seen stuff which i "mostly" never understood. simply there is to much going on on the screen, if im in the middle of a fight and groups of monsters attacking me im gonna concentrate on killing them and dodge them but then if a beyond like "bameth" appears out of nowhere and uses his vaal DD how am i suppose to at first "see it" and the second one how am i suppose to "dodge it" ?
im aware of almost all mechanics in the game and yet people gonna tell me there is everything allright with the game
people are talking about it like its dark souls where you can see all incoming attacks and can react to it
but its not
and im talking about "bullet-like mechanics"
some stuff is just simply not dodgeable not to talk about visible to even react to it
did you ever tried dodging bullets fired out of a AK-47? no? just use your imagination thats how for example bameth feels like

appears outta nowhere|uses vaal DD|me dead


Some stuff is intentionally not dodgeable - like those bullet hells.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
ShadyC wrote:
Cherry-pick "HOW ABOUT A CPU FROM LAST DECADE DUDE"?

Ok, well is this GAME even from the last decade??? Lmfao.



The arguments in here are so extremely fanboy and insanely delusional, like OP says...



Ok, let's talk about that statement.
By your logic POE has not changed since release in 2013 and a computer from 2013 should run this game just fine.
"
ShadyC wrote:


Not everyone can afford a $4,000 computer to run a top-down ARPG, lmao.



Stop over exaggerating. 99% of the people that have no issues with POE are not playing on a $4000 computer.
Having a GTX660 which is ALSO from 2013 means it's way out dated.
It was a good card, I had one, but it's no longer viable anymore unless you want to play minesweeper.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:


Not everyone can afford a $4,000 computer to run a top-down ARPG, lmao.



Stop over exaggerating. 99% of the people that have no issues with POE are not playing on a $4000 computer.
Having a GTX660 which is ALSO from 2013 means it's way out dated.
It was a good card, I had one, but it's no longer viable anymore unless you want to play minesweeper.
Yeh 4000$ lol think I paid 700-800$ range for mine from PC part picker build lol and I get stable 120-170 fps
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

i dont think other countries would provoke an international conflict just because someone forced his money back
i followed a bit of your stuff you tend to overreact with that stuff
all ggg can do is to bann his account and he wont be able to create new ones
proves? the ggg support just said that to me
otherwise what youre saying is absolutely wrong
ggg/tencent would need to bring up alot of money to go to the court in the specific country which i guess tencent has anyway.
to that thing with "unlawfull chargeback" who decides whats a unlawfull chargeback? ggg itself? are they lawyers nowadays? or is it tencent has big money to make sure a life gets destroyed just because ggg is incapable of doing their stuff right

the last time i argued about this here in the forum (which is a big mistake because this forum is toxic and offensive, fanbois tend to defend ggg like their lifes depending on it)
you said the same to me "unlawfull" blabla
i mean if youre in the usa everything is possible if youre at the same country as ggg then they might do something
but i dont think they would risk a war between diehard fanbois like you and criticizers

no offense here (and @ggg, nope i didnt tried in any possible way to be antagonizing or harassing)


LOL, that's just funny. :=)

There is no "international conflict" or "bring up alot of money to go to the court".
That's not how it works regarding credit cards. You should be a bit more carefull and read what you sign when you get a creditcard.
Again remember that cards like Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard and so on are internationel card that works all over the world and the rules apply all over the world.

It's super simple --> if you use your credit card to buy (in GGG's case "rent") something, get it and then file a chargeback then this is credit card freud. Pure and simple.

What GGG's does at the moment is "just" banning the account but they could also report this back to the bank and have them start procedings. GGG doesn't have to do anything other the gather the proof and send that to the bank. However this takes time and GGG have decieded not to do this at the moment.

But here is a very good explantion on how this works -->
https://chargebacks911.com/filing-false-credit-card-dispute/

If you really think that if you live in country A and can make shopping in country B and then do chargebacks for free without anything happening, then go right ahead. "Enjoy" the fun as long as it last.

not gonna argue with someone who lives somewhere where you can sue people over shit :D
this is to fun
especially the part with the "chargebacks911/com" lol

try it here lets see how it works :D
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
"
Filousov wrote:
Some stuff is intentionally not dodgeable - like those bullet hells.

im currently running a doryanis prototype with -123 lightning res and 35k armour
buffed with flask like 70k
have a talisman for 50% lightning damage to fire dmg conversion
now stacking up chaos dmg up to 80% and gonna use divine flesh
hopefully it helps
but i noticed i dont need that much hp when i bought my shield i gained so much armour flat i could remove alot of hp nodes

IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
"
Gulch wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:
Cherry-pick "HOW ABOUT A CPU FROM LAST DECADE DUDE"?

Ok, well is this GAME even from the last decade??? Lmfao.



The arguments in here are so extremely fanboy and insanely delusional, like OP says...



Ok, let's talk about that statement.
By your logic POE has not changed since release in 2013 and a computer from 2013 should run this game just fine.



A computer that was up-to-date on PoE's release should still play PoE smoothly, yes.

Absolutely.



Would it play the newest Assassin's Creed on highest settings? No, and you wouldn't expect it to, for a 2020 release.

PoE is not a 2020 release. Just because it had updates in 2020 doesn't mean it's the newest "Just Cause".

It's still an ARPG from 2013. Diablo 2 could handle giant monster packs better than PoE can.

In fact, Diablo 3 came out in 2012. And Diablo 3 runs QUITE smoothly on very old computers from that same year. And I'd argue their effects are even more "demanding" than PoE's.



So what's the difference?

Blizzard really optimizes their games quite well.

And why is that?

Because they care to do so. Because they take pride in doing so, perhaps.



I'm not even a Blizzard fan. But I used to be, so I am familiar with them as an example. And, so, credit where credit's due.



Why can't PoE do the same? Some percentage of the reason could be because its elitist playerbase pushes out all complaints of performance issues, and insists the game is perfect in that regard. (Or does the thing where they say, "No, I never said it's perfect, but you're still wrong (even though that's a contradictory sentence)."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info