To hell with your bosses

"
ShadyC wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:
Cherry-pick "HOW ABOUT A CPU FROM LAST DECADE DUDE"?

Ok, well is this GAME even from the last decade??? Lmfao.

The arguments in here are so extremely fanboy and insanely delusional, like OP says...

Ok, let's talk about that statement.
By your logic POE has not changed since release in 2013 and a computer from 2013 should run this game just fine.

A computer that was up-to-date on PoE's release should still play PoE smoothly, yes.

Absolutely.

Would it play the newest Assassin's Creed on highest settings? No, and you wouldn't expect it to, for a 2020 release.

PoE is not a 2020 release. Just because it had updates in 2020 doesn't mean it's the newest "Just Cause".

It's still an ARPG from 2013. Diablo 2 could handle giant monster packs better than PoE can.

In fact, Diablo 3 came out in 2012. And Diablo 3 runs QUITE smoothly on very old computers from that same year. And I'd argue their effects are even more "demanding" than PoE's.

So what's the difference?

Blizzard really optimizes their games quite well.

And why is that?

Because they care to do so. Because they take pride in doing so, perhaps.

I'm not even a Blizzard fan. But I used to be, so I am familiar with them as an example. And, so, credit where credit's due.

Why can't PoE do the same? Some percentage of the reason could be because its elitist playerbase pushes out all complaints of performance issues, and insists the game is perfect in that regard. (Or does the thing where they say, "No, I never said it's perfect, but you're still wrong (even though that's a contradictory sentence)."

You are delusional.
This is one of the more enjoyable troll threads to watch this year, and the OP was not even trolling.
"
GreyLensman wrote:
This is one of the more enjoyable troll threads to watch this year, and the OP was not even trolling.

because everyone who opens up about problems in the game or crap mechanics
is 100% a TROLL
bruh

"
Gulch wrote:
You are delusional.

but he's right ... no offense man but all he wrote was just obviously true
bli$$ard games are good with performance even when alot of things happen on the screen
guess this community just dont want people people to criticize or speak about "problems" with the game
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
Just go to blizzard bubs. Its obviously the "better" game company.
Last edited by xPiranha on Aug 13, 2020, 9:09:02 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Just go to blizzard bubs. Its obviously the "better" game company.

people tend to bring up the most stupid ideas just so they dont have to deal with the problem even if they dont have to

and only because you avoid a problem doesnt mean its not there
bli$$ard is such a stupid company which wont get any money from me even with diablo4 probably
the only thing they could ever do is to make good performance games
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
GreyLensman wrote:

because everyone who opens up about problems in the game or crap mechanics
is 100% a TROLL
bruh

Not everyone who does that is a troll "bruh", just people who do it in the fashion of the OP. Based on how it's written OP never had any intention of having a constructive discussion over certain problems, he isn't even interested in solving those problems, all he wanted was to rage and act like a jerk. And that's why this is considered a troll topic and that's also the reason people treat it as such. It has nothing to do with whiteknights and fanboys ignoring problems. But since you seem to be the same kind of guy it's probably pointless to tell you that, right?
The issue here is quite obvious.

The minimum requirements listed by POE in no way are a fair representation of what is actually required to properly play the game and all of its content. If you want to play any busy content or hardcore you need a far better Set-up than the listed minimum requirements.

Sure you can run the game but it is in fact unplayable if you are anywhere near the minimum requirements. If you post minimum requirements at least make sure that you can properly play the game at said requirements. My set-up is much better than the minimum requirements and even I get the occasional lag spike ( and all the subsequent deaths ).

If the OP would be under the minimum requirements I would agree with everyone saying his PC is just too bad for the game but everyone is wrong. His PC is above what GGG states is required and the game is still unplayable. that is on GGG. Either increase your listed minimum requirements or make sure your game works at the requirements listed now.
"
Impiousbe wrote:
The issue here is quite obvious.

The minimum requirements listed by POE in no way are a fair representation of what is actually required to properly play the game and all of its content. If you want to play any busy content or hardcore you need a far better Set-up than the listed minimum requirements.

Sure you can run the game but it is in fact unplayable if you are anywhere near the minimum requirements. If you post minimum requirements at least make sure that you can properly play the game at said requirements. My set-up is much better than the minimum requirements and even I get the occasional lag spike ( and all the subsequent deaths ).

If the OP would be under the minimum requirements I would agree with everyone saying his PC is just too bad for the game but everyone is wrong. His PC is above what GGG states is required and the game is still unplayable. that is on GGG. Either increase your listed minimum requirements or make sure your game works at the requirements listed now.
You got us you're right we are wrong.
"
GreyLensman wrote:

Not everyone who does that is a troll "bruh", just people who do it in the fashion of the OP. Based on how it's written OP never had any intention of having a constructive discussion over certain problems, he isn't even interested in solving those problems,

I came to vent before the uninstall.
I did extensive research on all my problems and tried all solutions i could.
I did not expect to find a solution in the forums because first there is no solution and second the forum is full of the usual white knights who provide nothing constructive ever.

Idgaf about what anyone thinks about the way i phrased the op.
The point was for whoever monitors the forums to write down "Another rage quit because of sirus and our lack of options. Maybe its time to fix and add some shit?"

Eventually the whine threads will add up and maybe, maybe they ll do something.
Last edited by Ouzo11 on Aug 14, 2020, 11:37:54 AM
Bad player playing on a bad computer with a bad build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info