To hell with your bosses

"
Ouzo11 wrote:
"
GreyLensman wrote:

Not everyone who does that is a troll "bruh", just people who do it in the fashion of the OP. Based on how it's written OP never had any intention of having a constructive discussion over certain problems, he isn't even interested in solving those problems,

I came to vent before the uninstall.
I did extensive research on all my problems and tried all solutions i could.
I did not expect to find a solution in the forums because first there is no solution and second the forum is full of the usual white knights who provide nothing constructive ever.

Idgaf about what anyone thinks about the way i phrased the op.
The point was for whoever monitors the forums to write down "Another rage quit because of sirus and our lack of options. Maybe its time to fix and add some shit?"

Eventually the whine threads will add up and maybe, maybe they ll do something.

Your quote makes it look like I said that. In fact, that is someone else's response to my comment.

FWIW, it was clear that you were having an emotional reaction to a very frustrating experience. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who feel the need to respond to emotion with more emotion - usually veiled as a rational response to someone else's irrationality.

I wonder if you have looked at your ISP as a potential source of problems. And also possible that there is something unique going on with your hardware and windows install that is not just a function of it being an older machine. If you have a friend with a different machine on a different ISP, it might be worth a test. But that's not always easy to find.

Another option is to play other content. Unfortunately, Delirium and Monoliths are two of the nastier choices for graphics issues. If that's all you like in PoE, there's not much you can do. I personally enjoy playing with new builds, and the content I do it on is less important. But that's just me.

Good luck.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Aug 14, 2020, 12:55:20 PM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Not everyone who does that is a troll "bruh", just people who do it in the fashion of the OP. Based on how it's written OP never had any intention of having a constructive discussion over certain problems, he isn't even interested in solving those problems, all he wanted was to rage and act like a jerk. And that's why this is considered a troll topic and that's also the reason people treat it as such. It has nothing to do with whiteknights and fanboys ignoring problems. But since you seem to be the same kind of guy it's probably pointless to tell you that, right?

thats how people are
its part of the internet to tell something if its frustrating
and he is obviously (as i see it) frustrated thats why he wrote
offensively
but of course making fun of these people is much easier than just talk to them
and lead them into a normal conversation so both partied can find a common ground ...

IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Not everyone who does that is a troll "bruh", just people who do it in the fashion of the OP. Based on how it's written OP never had any intention of having a constructive discussion over certain problems, he isn't even interested in solving those problems, all he wanted was to rage and act like a jerk. And that's why this is considered a troll topic and that's also the reason people treat it as such. It has nothing to do with whiteknights and fanboys ignoring problems. But since you seem to be the same kind of guy it's probably pointless to tell you that, right?

thats how people are
its part of the internet to tell something if its frustrating
and he is obviously (as i see it) frustrated thats why he wrote
offensively
but of course making fun of these people is much easier than just talk to them
and lead them into a normal conversation so both partied can find a common ground ...

OP should just read your SIG. If he doesnt like dying just dont die. Makes sense right?
Last edited by xPiranha on Aug 14, 2020, 2:56:31 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
OP should just read your SIG. If he doesnt like dying just dont die. Makes sense right?

thats what literally elitists and whiteknights telling it to others here on the forum
it was just so dumb i took into my signature
IF YOU DONT LIKE DYING - JUST DONT DIE!
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DEATH PENALTY - JUST PLAY HARDCORE!
IF YOU DONT HAVE FOOD - JUST GET FOOD!
IF YOU DONT HAVE WATER - JUST GET WATER!
IF YOUR HEAD HURTS - JUST MAKE IT STOP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info