Thanks for a great league.

Harvest you will be missed.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2020, 4:29:52 PM
NOPE

/throws water balloon
IGN: I_NO
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Yes. Because of that I’m playing too much. I think I might burn out next league x.x
IGN: JerleEleven (Jerle's Eleven ;))
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
Ripped 760pdps bow 16 Aug 2020 - 16 Aug 2020
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Yes. Because of that I’m playing too much. I think I might burn out next league x.x

You're burned out already

(just a joke dont hit me)
"
I_NO wrote:
NOPE

/throws water balloon

Even plebs like you could get mirror tier gear lil walrus...

Garden setup seens bad at first but ook less than 3 days to set the 99.5% reddit layout and I didn't had to bother for the entire league, just reap the rewards.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."
Yep. Am not playing right now due to work but Harvest is amazing. I wish it stays in some form, and if it does, hopefully for the better.
GGG just needs to delete the garden and rework an interface connected to PoB so we can pick and choose our craft and import the item into PoE.
:(
It aint over yet!
we love you harvest...
I'm even considering buying the full support pack... Harvest is amazing is so many ways I can't list them all.

Garden needs improvements and changes to go core, but the crafts definitely need to stay.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."
Felt SO fun on SSF, will definitely be missed. It actually kept me playing longer then I otherwise would have at this point.

Even if they deleted the entire garden, and just had a seed drop every now and then with the crafting option on it like any other currency I'd be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info