Thanks for a great league.

"
Harvest you will be missed.


Why?
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Harvest you will be missed.


Why?

This is why (SSF btw):
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.
Turning players into payers.

Imagine making excuses for a billion dollar company that will never recognize you as anything else but a future open wallet.

Chapter: XVIII/Part II.
"
Xystre wrote:
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.


You can play legion all you want with all the scarabs, zana mods, alva temple...

Harvest however is going bye bye.
"
Xystre wrote:
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.


????


I don't get people like this. Rusted legion scarabs are <2c right now, and give you the entire legion league. If you just sell your seeds at the lowest possible price, as if even the decent/valuable ones were only .3c each, you'd have literally free legion plus 5 chaos per map, ignoring literally everything else.

If you want to play legion league, all you have to do is buy a giant pack of legion scarabs for basically nothing, use them every map, and just sell the harvest seeds once every few days to pay for a year's supply of them.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by cpurdy777 on Aug 13, 2020, 12:49:03 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.


You can play legion all you want with all the scarabs, zana mods, alva temple...

Harvest however is going bye bye.


thats like "you can have mcdonalds everytime you want, just go to burgerking instead!"
The item hunt was probably the best ever but the garden really wasn't done all that great. I don't blame them with the pandemic going around. I do think you shouldn't be able to target slam a conqueror mod, that might be to strong. Everything else about crafting was solid. I made some good stuff but not mirror tier worthy. I played more then any other league recently.

Just please GGG, don't take years to fix this. If this kind of crafting isn't back by the first league next year then just forget about it.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.


????


I don't get people like this. Rusted legion scarabs are <2c right now, and give you the entire legion league. If you just sell your seeds at the lowest possible price, as if even the decent/valuable ones were only .3c each, you'd have literally free legion plus 5 chaos per map, ignoring literally everything else.

If you want to play legion league, all you have to do is buy a giant pack of legion scarabs for basically nothing, use them every map, and just sell the harvest seeds once every few days to pay for a year's supply of them.

no, it doesnt work this way
legion was nerfed to dust (aka breach treatment) when added to core, you'll not get shit from it
maybe thats why legion scarabs are 1c each?
either you havent played legion league or you are [censored]
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Aug 13, 2020, 1:24:35 PM
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
can't miss something I never played.

Legion you're sorely missed.


????


I don't get people like this. Rusted legion scarabs are <2c right now, and give you the entire legion league. If you just sell your seeds at the lowest possible price, as if even the decent/valuable ones were only .3c each, you'd have literally free legion plus 5 chaos per map, ignoring literally everything else.

If you want to play legion league, all you have to do is buy a giant pack of legion scarabs for basically nothing, use them every map, and just sell the harvest seeds once every few days to pay for a year's supply of them.

no, it doesnt work this way
legion was nerfed to dust (aka breach treatment) when added to core, you'll not get shit from it
maybe thats why legion scarabs are 1c each?
either you havent played legion league or you are [censored]


Legion scarabs are 2c per rusted not because they suck, but because fractured 100% delirious maps and simulacrums pop them out like candy. Got any source on legion being nerfed, because it feels like it did during legion league except even more rewarding because of delirium synergy. Seems like you are suffering from "grass is always greener" syndrome.

Also, the majority of my exalt drops this league have been from legions, maybe try using them before you complain.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
I_NO wrote:
NOPE

/throws water balloon


Even plebs like you could get mirror tier gear lil walrus...

Garden setup seens bad at first but ook less than 3 days to set the 99.5% reddit layout and I didn't had to bother for the entire league, just reap the rewards.


LIES and more lies, no one believes your propaganda. Even the most avid poe streamers quit
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info