I Will Legitimately Be Disappointed if Harvest Does Not Go Core With Next League

I can see t1 and t0 being drop only. Followed by, all items can have 6 crafted mods and t2 or lower can just be directly crafted.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
I wish people would stop calling them TencentGGG. That's literally the only thought left after reading this thread.

Harvest is not going core. It doesn't take a genius to understand why.
As has been said by many, it may come back, but you wouldn't recognise it as is today.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
So by your own admission you did not bother with the old crafting system nor did you understand it, this is a common theme amongst ppl who want harvest to go core(not all ofc but most).
You simply don't understand how broken crafting is in poe, untill harvest this powerlevel was gated behind knowledge, time, currency and rng.
Power like this should be gated otherwise the game itself loses any and all meaning cause nothing else will matter.
Outisde of crafting there will be nothing to farm for(not really anyway), no content worth doing.
Endgame crafting should be just that endgame not i just got into maps gimme those mirror tier items.
Being this op without having to have "earned" it is boring, see d3 for reference why that is(or if you are into anime see one punch man).
The journey from pauper to god is what makes arpgs so much fun and the better you are the shorter the journey and the more op you become but you do need that journey.
It's ok to be white
Last edited by jackof8lades on Aug 13, 2020, 11:20:50 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
Spoiler
I wish people would stop calling them TencentGGG. That's literally the only thought left after reading this thread.

Harvest is not going core. It doesn't take a genius to understand why.
As has been said by many, it may come back, but you wouldn't recognise it as is today.

I also wish GGG didn't sold to Tencent, or that they actually improved PoE FASTER and TANGIBLY BETTER due to all that "backing" they got.

Sadly, as that is not the case, you will have to deal with TencentGGG being their name around here, because as bad GGG era was from various points, it provided HOPE into improvements, yet in the new TencentGGG era, we're having to deal with less even impact and even more questionable decisions until now...

So get used to it...

PS: If you only got that Harvest needs to be "improved" as Bestiary "was", before it gets "implemented", I'm sorry to say you didn't read the thread carefully enough...
Maceless: "The strongest builds are a hot knife.
The weaker builds a feather.
Both are trying to cut a square of butter, but it's 10 miles thick.
If you're playing the strongest builds, it's a test of patience.
If you're playing the weaker, it's a test of masochism."
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Aug 13, 2020, 10:00:38 AM
you will get crafting leagues in the game again but not as powerful and delivered in a different way not as actual farming... all fun for 3 months but would make the game look stupid as core content.
edit:speaking for myself, i do not want it in the game.
saw the most powerfull axe ever made in poe and it was done in 1.5 months...
people spent years getting somethign close to that and in some leagues they get one badass item that defines the whoel 3 months for them and maybe makes them play something new wich i think is fun as fk and i want it to stay that way for ever.
craftign is strong in poe as it is imo
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 13, 2020, 10:39:15 AM
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
...Until then, I'm sorry to say, the competition...

Ooh, thanks for that tip! I bought beta access yesterday and am having a lot of fun.
They manage to avoid a lot of the mistakes of PoE. That said, it's still in beta, so they have lots of time to accidently ruin their game by adding "cool new mechanics". PoE also started off soooo much better than how it has ended up currently...
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info