How can we make the Harvest League to Core Game? Suggestions.

How can we make the Harvest League to Core Game? Suggestions.

1- Set multiple seed caches to spawn on each map like Alva. For example 3 to 5 seed caches each map triggered with 10% chance.

2- Set the number of seed caches spawning according to tiers. For example 2 on campaign, 3 on white maps, 4 on yellow maps, 5 on red maps. But fix the total seed drop from one seed cache. For example 20 random seeds total.

3- Change the seed caches to open a portal only when they have collected them completely. Or when a seed cache is opened, close previous portals like Alva.

4- Each seed cache gives a growth cycle.

5- Limit Horticrafts. For example 100. But rework it to carry 5 craft.

6- In order not to slow down the speed, you can give a basic tier1 tier2 seed farming layout to players on start.

These are my suggestions. Any different suggest appreciated. Thank you.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 10:33:45 AM
The main complaint against seed crafting I hear is "Targeted annuls and exalts make it too easy to craft GGG gear". While I disagree with this statement (it only applies to the top 0.1% of players, while the vast majority only crafted decent stuff for the first time ever), this seems to be the opinion of the designers at GGG as well.

So how about giving us the non-random crafting capabilities as add-ons to existing orbs? So instead of "remove a lightning affix" we get "The next annul orb you use removes a lightning affix"? That way, exalts and annuls retain their value, crafting costs money and yet we can craft rather than gamble.

From a mechanics viewpoint, the garden can go. It adds nothing which cannot be added much easier to beasts.

What do you think?
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Just apply life force to all currency.

Like, exalts can be sacrificed in bench for obtain deterministic ex crafts (influenced exalts give 3x and more life force than basic ex), chaos for chaos base crafts.. harbinger league orbs for infusing, chromes for recoloring crafts, etc.

This will help to remain currencies relevant. If not do this, all em will become obsolete with determin.crafting. But we want it to stay. This crafting is actually closer to crafting. Many many already sick of too much gamble and tons and tons of rng on top of rng.

Precise crafting is much better. Only need to add there absent stuff also, like minion mods, attribute mods, etc..

And this will be awesome.
What would be great, and probably help balance out the crafting would be the following.

1) You can still find seeds that unlock specific crafts/can be traded

2) Harvesting can be done similar to Beasts. No life force involved.

3) Using the craft actually costs the currency that it is related to (for example, doing a targeted remove costs an anul orb. Basically the exact symbols you currently have next to the craft are a cost). This way you could make drops more common without just adding tons of currency to the game.

Edit: had a better idea. See post below.
Last edited by Nazoric on Aug 13, 2020, 2:51:02 AM
Actually, a better idea.

Rather than the garden, the creatures you normally fight in the garden can be found in maps. This way they can actually provide interesting encounters and interact with current content. Once you defeat the monster/monster pack, they can drop seeds that contain the "crafts." These crafts can then be traded with other players and used on your crafting bench along with the relevant currency.

Higher tier mobs in this case would be much more rare to find in maps, while lower tier ones could be more common. The chance that they drop seeds/the rarity of the craft seeds that they drop (chaos vs anul vs ex) can be influenced by the map mods.

With this sort of system, it would also be cool to potentially add an augment type craft (Reroll a magic item with a physical modifier) and also have the regal type change to something like (Upgrade a magic item to a rare item adding a physical modifier).
Rather than keeping havest it makes sense to move some of the crafting options into Beastcrafting.

Maybe even the remove / add target mods with boss beasts, to have them have bigger purpose than just aspect crafts. It would give Einhar at least some existence purpose other than flask crafting, random unique generator or portal for Aspects.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.
ING: Marxone
Ty for scam <3
The easiest way to make harvest go core is just to scrap the harvest part and replace its crafts with bench crafts that require regular core currency to function.

That would allow it to be accessible using existing content with out adding new clutter and without needlessly complicating things.

This would also give a perfect opportunity to re balance some of the crafts in the game.

It would also be a new source of currency sink.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 13, 2020, 7:57:14 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
The easiest way to make harvest go core is just to scrap the harvest part and replace its crafts with bench crafts that require regular core currency to function.

That would allow it to be accessible using existing content with out adding new clutter and without needlessly complicating things.

This would also give a perfect opportunity to re balance some of the crafts in the game.

It would also be a new source of currency sink.

I second this, I like that.
Fuck Harvest.
I only want easily accessible "replace resistance", deterministic annul/exalt, and stun immunity from jewel implicits.
50 tabs of Horticrafting stations, overtuned t3, t4 bosses with mysterious immunity phases, weird hitboxes of the garden infrastructure all of this must be deleted.
3.9.2b — 3.9.2e: 19 days of Standard funeral
The game had a tremendously fun and rewarding PvP experience
The easiest way is to spawn harvest mobs instead of seeds from caches, and have the mobs drop the crafting orbs.

This could create things like Harvest scarabs, zana mods, delve rooms, blight caches, delirium rewards, legion caches, even replace poison temple room with a Harvest one.

Crafting orbs must be placed in a new stash like they are now, no more tabs to buy.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info