[Removed by Support]

I'm very close to never playing this [Removed by Support] game ever again. It crashes so much that it is beyond frustrating. [Removed by Support] putting this [Removed by Support] out and expecting players to constantly deal with losing currency, progress, and xp due to their unstable game. Three separate times the game crashed as the Catarina fight started and the portals were gone once I logged back in. Just now I started the Domain of Timeless Conflict fight only for the game to crash, and of course the portals had disappeared once I logged back in. I farmed the splinters myself and it would cost me way too many exalts to buy all the splinters to do the fight again... and point blank I shouldn't have to spend my currency for what in essence is GGG's fault. GGG won't compensate their player base that constantly gets screwed out of the valuable time and currency they have lost due to the never ending constant crashes... because they don't care. So I'm not going to give this [Removed by Support] game and it's [Removed by Support] developers any more money. There are a lot of games out there...[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 13, 2020, 8:38:11 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 10:31:04 AM
Literally 1 minute after I posted this I received a message from GGG stating they had edited my comments. So since GGG is extremely efficient at policing and censoring my comments are you going to compensate me the several exalts worth of splinters I just lost? Nope... because you have no problem rolling up in here preventing me from expressing frustration with your company. It is wrong for GGG to put out an unstable game that constantly crashes like this... period. Especially if you refuse to compensate players who get screwed by the endless crashes. Give me 4 timeless emblems again so I can redo the fight and we are good. But you won't... because you have no problem devoting time to censoring my comments but somehow can't and won't compensate my loses. That's fine... you are about to lose this player who was supporting this game monetarily.
"
Ranyart4891 wrote:
Literally 1 minute after I posted this I received a message from GGG stating they had edited my comments. So since GGG is extremely efficient at policing and censoring my comments are you going to compensate me the several exalts worth of splinters I just lost? Nope... because you have no problem rolling up in here preventing me from expressing frustration with your company. It is wrong for GGG to put out an unstable game that constantly crashes like this... period. Especially if you refuse to compensate players who get screwed by the endless crashes. Give me 4 timeless emblems again so I can redo the fight and we are good. But you won't... because you have no problem devoting time to censoring my comments but somehow can't and won't compensate my loses. That's fine... you are about to lose this player who was supporting this game monetarily.

Please read the ToS you agreed to when you created your account.
This states that there will be no compensation/refunds/restores for any reason.
/popcorn
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
I don't understand the two above comments, OP is absolutely in the right.
"
Mreik wrote:

nah. we dont know if the crash was on his end or on GGG's end. imagine if GGG had to refund currency every time someones game crashed for whatever reason.
On my end??? I'm on console... NO OTHER GAME EVER CRASHES. EVER!!! This game crashes at minimum half a dozen times every time I play. Yet you come up in here running your mouth about how it might be on my end. I'm going to state exactly what I said in the title of my post that GGG censored... [Removed by Support]. Why? Because GGG knows damn well that their game is completely unstable on console because of the crash reports Playstation receives. GGG knows this... and you would too if you played on console. But you don't ... so your "opinion" is a worthless as this game. That's fine... let GGG alienate console players by releasing an unstable game on the market then ignoring their complaints. I'm moving on and taking my money with me... because this game most definitely isn't worth wasting anymore of my time on when there are so many other games.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 13, 2020, 10:19:42 AM
Console? That's just stupid crazy to want to play on a console. No wonder you're crashing out. GGG only made a console port of PoE because of Tencent owning 80% (now 87% and 100% by 2024 if game lasts that long) and soon (again due to Tencent influence) we'll have mobile PoE (GASP!) to overheat and crash out our smart phones.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
Mreik wrote:

nah. we dont know if the crash was on his end or on GGG's end. imagine if GGG had to refund currency every time someones game crashed for whatever reason.

Yet GGG here on the forums has verified that the Catarina crash is definitely on their end and will be patched in the next update. This game is trash on console.
"
Mreik wrote:
What's hard to understand about /popcorn? Just watching the show.

And having a legitimate complaint about a real problem doesn't inherently keep him in the right. Judging by what happened to the title, he took himself out of the right before he even posted. All he's going to accomplish is a forum probation if he keeps going. Guessing that suits him fine though, with his repeated threats to take his money and go play with others. Probably suits GGG just fine, too.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info