Harvest NOT going core

this news is extremely dissatifying,
its been such a nice change actually enjoying crafting,
so now its going to be going back to RSI trying to get a small amount of exalts together to BUY an item,
really not sure i can keep being dissapointed.
there is a huge amount of people like me who want good gear and dont earn hundreds of exalts and still spend hundreds of hours every league bare minimum playing,
just give a dog a bone and then throw it in the ocean for life why dont you.
(and dont say its coming back because it will be so nerfed and everyone will be so used to get absolutly nothing that they will bite your hand off to get a morsel)
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2020, 2:11:17 AM
Yeah crafting was pretty boss and league really took off after the first 3 weeks.

Oh well, not going to lose sleep over it not going core, they'll find a way to bring the good parts like they did with synth, I'm sure.
PoE 2077

Einhar: Wake the fuck up exile we have Wraeclast to burn and beasts to capture!!
You play for hundreds of hours but don't have currency to buy gear?
What? You actively go out of your way not to make currency then?

Edit: just checked you profile what do you mean you have no currency?
It's ok to be white
Last edited by jackof8lades on Aug 13, 2020, 10:16:16 AM
why is this a issue for you?...you had a multiple hundred ex herald stacker in delirium league so you know how to earn currency to get the most OP builds
"
jackof8lades wrote:

i have loads currency this league for sure thats from selling crafts/
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
why is this a issue for you?...you had a multiple hundred ex herald stacker in delirium league so you know how to earn currency to get the most OP builds

that herald stacker was a budget version might have cost 25-30ex possibly, but defo not hundreds of ex. and i usually play one build all league, and like 16 hours a day until the very last week of a league
Last edited by Romanic666 on Aug 13, 2020, 10:39:22 AM
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Using that logic, how much currency would you say that I have?
25-30ex is about double what I use for a full league set of characters though, min/maxing is pretty fun but diminishing returns really suck the power out at high expense levels.

Basically I agree with your point but you are far from a poor player mate lol quite the opposite your probably a PoE 1%er ^^
More like his overrpriced boots alone makes up more than half that builds cost. 15ex to buy boots that save you 1 socket eh....
Nice troll. OP bought everything.

Nice HH, Shavronnes, boots with 35%...yeah ok bro.

/shoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info