Harvest NOT going core

"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Nice troll. OP bought everything.

Nice HH, Shavronnes, boots with 35%...yeah ok bro.

/shoo

Uniques have nothing to do with Harvest but I have had multiple shav drops and 2 HHs this league.

The boots only have mods that can be forced 100% of the time with the exception of ES:
- T1 defense prefix (the only mod that could also hit a hybrid)
- 3x T1 specific resistances that are 100% guaranteed.
- T1 speed modifier that is guaranteed since there are no other speed prefixes.
- A crafting bench mod.

The synthesis implicit together with the lab mod is probably worth more than the rest of the boots.

How to craft: Chaos spam (avg. is about 800c) or essence of woe (avg. 400c but only 42flat es instead of 49) until you hit T1 flat es and T1 ms. Prefixes cannot be changed > scour > bench craft 'cannot be frozen' > spam augment + remove/add fire, lightning, chaos. That'll take 20ex in the worst case or 9ish ex if you farm it yourself at the current rate of HSC.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Aug 13, 2020, 12:20:11 PM
"
yamface wrote:
More like his overrpriced boots alone makes up more than half that builds cost. 15ex to buy boots that save you 1 socket eh....

like i said before i have tons of currency this leauge, its so damn good this league i dont want it to go away or be nerfed lul
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

/shoo

like i said before i have tons of currency this league, its so damn good this league i dont want it to go away or be nerfed lul
yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Romanic666 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

/shoo

like i said before i have tons of currency this league, its so damn good this league i dont want it to go away or be nerfed lul
The leagues have always been testbeds for new features. Now you see the downside of playing the leagues. It may be a really good league and they decide to make it go core, or it can be a really crummy league and it doesn't. I liked the Legacy league but they decided not to make it core. Now I have tabs of league stones that are useless. I keep them onlY for historical purposes.
Spoiler
Not being mean, but prepare yourself and get ready to have tabs of useless league mechanics in standard.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
Romanic666 wrote:

like i said before i have tons of currency this leauge, its so damn good this league i dont want it to go away or be nerfed lul

You do know that all that currency you got was because other players bought your items (the very thing you loathe as a concept).
Heart of Purity

The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Lore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xydfHw6qrB0
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Romanic666 wrote:

You do know that all that currency you got was because other players bought your items (the very thing you loathe as a concept).

this
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Romanic666 wrote:

i sold the crafts not the items, except in some cases,
i loath buying items?
no i loath having to buy all my items all the time and not being able to craft any gear that is worthy of wearing
I'm disappointed that Harvest isn't going core. One of their excuses was that it made it too easy for players at the top to get great gear. Well... those players will have great gear regardless, fuck that. It felt nice as a B-tier HC player to be able to have the gear I wanted, instead of having to trade for a "best approximation" that someone else found / crafted (as in other leagues).
"
Badhands wrote:
I'm disappointed that Harvest isn't going core. One of their excuses was that it made it too easy for players at the top to get great gear. Well... those players will have great gear regardless, fuck that. It felt nice as a B-tier HC player to be able to have the gear I wanted, instead of having to trade for a "best approximation" that someone else found / crafted (as in other leagues).

100% agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info