What will happen to seeds/crafting benches at end of league

Hi,

Can you please clarify what will happen to existing seeds and crafting benches with crafts stored in them at the end of the league.

As Harvest is not going core, does this mean seeds and stored crafts will NOT be usable in standard?

Can you please confirm this, as it is important information that I feel has been left out of yesterday's communication.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2020, 3:23:51 AM
I asume it will be the same as synth, so no you won't be able to use it in std.
It's ok to be white
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Right, and my tab of Leaguestones is gathering dust too.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Right, and my 2 tabs of Leaguestones are gathering dust too.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Right, and my tab of Leaguestones is gathering dust too.
Mine too, along with an old tab of Talismans waiting for a summoning table. And yes, I do indeed have nets!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
you can't use them outside the garden, so it's pretty sure they will be trash item
Whoever is collecting the seeds and trying to sell them, have to sell them in 1 month of they are valueless when league ends!
Nets and Leaguestones, 2 tabs in total.
Seeds? Meh, will trash those once they go to STD no doubt.
~ Do not expect to be taken seriously if you hide behind a private profile or an alt account.
Leaguestones added mods to zones. offer us a chance to convert them (through a vendor recipe) to a sextant or something

Nets are cool and nostalgic. Offer us a chance to convert them to a random yellow beast. Higher tiers of nets get you higher beasts

Seeds will become useless with no place to plant them. Vendor recipe: sell 3 random seeds of any one colour and get an essence back that gives you a random mod from among those seeds.

Example: 3 purple seeds. Two have phys mods one has caster mod. Get a 2/3 chance to get an Essence of Contempt, 1/3 chance to get an Essence of Scorn. Ilvl of seeds and tier of seeds determine the grade of the Essence you get back. A tier 4 purple seed in a trio will always give you a top tier essence; a tier 3 seed will always give you a second-from-top-tier essence, and so forth.

Unused pylons, storage tanks, collectors, and dispersers all cash in at 1:1 for a random currency from among the following: transmute, augment, scrap, and whetstone.

Unused buds, blossoms, etc. cash in for a random currency from among the following: chrome, jewelers, fuse, bauble, GCP, alch
"How do you lure the Elder to the centre of the Atlas?"
"A box trap with some candy should do the trick"
We already have a Seed Stash in Standard. Best guess is that Harvest's Seed Stash contents will transfer to the Standard one. If any, it's better than a tab of leaguestones sitting around - this time it takes space only in our hideout. So yeah, I'd expect our expensive Fortune Blossoms will carry on. All of that will just be useless until/if Harvest will go core

As for the Sacred Grove layout (and content), I'd expect GGG to transfer it to Standard much like they do with Delve path - which get mixed up league after league in Standard, keeping the best routes. It's just an extra zone, account-wide. Plus, will save the bother of storing all of those Lifeforce-filled jugs and, most important, Horticraft Benches full of modifiers. Of course I won't expect them to be accessible at Standard yet - it would allow people to use their last horticrafts, while being unable to keep growing their seeds (no Seed encounters - no progress).

Otherwise, it would be best just to keep all of the Lifeforce and Benches in a stash tab, safe from the league porting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info