Help: Cannot Login.

So i dont know if its the right Forum or not. But i cannot login anymore. I lost my email passwort and i recently moved and the game want me to use the code from my lost email adress. What do i do now please help. :(
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 12:40:28 PM
"
DopeSenpaiii wrote:
So i dont know if its the right Forum or not. But i cannot login anymore. I lost my email passwort and i recently moved and the game want me to use the code from my lost email adress. What do i do now please help. :(

You will need to e-mail GGG support from your new e-mail account (that you should not forget how to login to), and ask GGG support to change the e-mail used on your PoE account.

However this will trigger the GGG procedure where you have to prove that you are the real owner of the account. This procedure is several e-mail from GGG to you with questions that have to answered correctly. This process will properly take you 7+ days to complete at the moment unless you give wrong answers, then it takes a lot longer.
Hi there!

To what HansSoloDK had said, this is something we can look into for you! You can email us at support@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to help. :)
Thank you for the quick help:)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info