Harvest craft needs to go core

Less than 15% of the playerbase even engage in crafting so the difference of better crafting vs. shit crafting isnt as big as expected

While previously there were 0 results for a specific search on poe.trade there are now 6 results for the same search

Still not very amazing supply but better then before

Claiming its too easy to craft perfect gear is a lie
The people that are able to craft can still do it and the ones that can't still can't

Players need time to learn Harvest crafting just like regular crafting and Harvest is even more complicated. That is why it is important to keep it in the game for a longer time so people don't waste their time on a sinking ship

Harvest craft feels like you at least have a chance on influencing your items while usually crafting is a waste of time

There needs to be a Crafting Bench for your hideout that lets you access all of the crafts from the horticrafting stations of the garden because searching for a specific craft is really frustrating when you have spread out the horticrafting stations all over the place
Need more brains, exile?
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 4:38:16 PM
They could solve the problem with "Easy" target crafting by expanding the mod pool. Having problem with guaranteed Tailwind Boots craft? Give extra crit mod into the mod pool. Change weights to screw up with people, there are ways.

Seeing some stories "mirror tier items" while in the process
"use remove/add mod till you hit it, average chance is one in 600" , good luck! :)

Ok, very "easy" to achieve for every average player.

Harvest mechanics, life force and stations is however horrible, i can see the stupidity it can cause in their data storing.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.
ING: Marxone
Ty for scam <3
Its completely broken... good that its not going core imo

Dropped items should get some attention... they are completely worthless... unless its a good high ilvl base for crafting...

Crafting can be implemented later when GGG decided how to add it.
"
Marxone wrote:
They could solve the problem with "Easy" target crafting by expanding the mod pool. Having problem with guaranteed Tailwind Boots craft? Give extra crit mod into the mod pool. Change weights to screw up with people, there are ways.

Seeing some stories "mirror tier items" while in the process
"use remove/add mod till you hit it, average chance is one in 600" , good luck! :)

Ok, very "easy" to achieve for every average player.

Harvest mechanics, life force and stations is however horrible, i can see the stupidity it can cause in their data storing.

Not easy

The craft is really rare
Need more brains, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info