Why would I ever use exalted orbs? "Crafting" should be core.

Mate aoe2 wasn't better because it was easier.. it was better because a lot of common annoyances from aoe1 was improved. That's like saying if poe let doors be breakable or auto opened, the game would be better and more catered to the average player...

If you the average player can only make 10-15c a day, you're basically a casual.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Aderahl wrote:

It's rich you accuse people of not acknowledgeing things when you omit the gathering of the bases required and the Awakener's Orb required.

yah whell if you want that cool craft you have to kill the cool boss....
this is a building and thinking game,an arpg with luck and alot of ups and downs.
the whole creativity and interaction between the devs and the players is them making new challenges and modifications each league and us finding new ways to smash their challenge.
it is fun for us and this is actually fun for the devs too.
are you sure you know what kind of game you got into?

Nothing here has anything to do with the omissions. What are you even talking about? I've gotten 3 aw orbs this league and smashed everything with my own build, SSF. Maybe if you stop assuming things about the people you're arguing with you'll figure out a good argument.
"
yamface wrote:
"
Aderahl wrote:
It's rich you accuse people of not acknowledgeing things when you omit the gathering of the bases required and the Awakener's Orb required.

You mean the materials that cost less than 5ex to get? By tossing such a weak argument out against me, are you implying it's ok to end up with a top calibur pair of boots with just a less than 5ex upfront investment?

If this guy really makes 10c a day or whatever he's not even playing the game.

The guy making 10c a day is irrelevant to you omitting that it takes 10-20 sirus to get an orb. I don't play tradebleb league so your ex values are irrelant to me. 1 gg item per 10-20 sirus is fine.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
blizzard did this with diablo 3 and it went like hell,they also did it with most thigns afther cataclysm in world of warcraft and that started the game's downfall.
alot of games failed caus they got greedy and wanted to appeal to more people,this is an arpg and it appeals to arpg players.
i cant understand how they would think like this...never mind this thread man, game would turn into farmville if it would cater to these guys

To be fair though Blizzard also make consistently stupid/lazy game design decisions, and World of Warcraft peaked in players during Wrath of the Lich King, which was arguably the most average player oriented expansion in terms of difficulty and access.

Anyway, there is little point throwing around arguments of which is best for player retention (pro or casual) because you can easily find examples where both are successful.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
for both you guys defending that these people want an even easier version of harvest crafting added to the game... i cant beleave you aprove what they argue about.
one guy was callign the devs idiots caus the high ilvl items still have the existing low tier affixes... never mind maybe some day you guys will get the game you want and play with no effort at all and with your eyes closed.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 13, 2020, 6:13:28 PM
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
for both you guys defending that these people want an even easier version of harvest crafting added to the game... i cant beleave you aprove what they argue about.
one guy aprovign this was callign the devs idiots caus of the low tiers of an item still existing when the item is high ilvl... never mindmaybe soem day you guys will get teh game you want and play with your eyes closed

Farming for exalts sucks. Trading is too much of a requirement if you do want to get into crafting, and trading is complete garbage. It's easily understandable as to why people like garden crafting
this... this is you guys,this is what im hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

wrath of the lich king had more diversity between classes,a better storry,better gameplay,pushed social interaction.

for the curent topic i want your opinions on how fkn eazzy you people want this game.
do you want the awakener orb in one run? do you want to use 10 c to craft all your items? would you liek to one shot everything get bored with the game and move on whyle you ruin it for everyone else who likes it?
the guy was calling the devs idiots caus items have more tiers at higher level amd they literally said they want an even more easy way to craft and that harvest was hard... they want to call people idiots? get how it feels when i call you somethign bud...
this game does not appeal to bitches :))
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 13, 2020, 6:36:46 PM
"
yamface wrote:
Mate aoe2 wasn't better because it was easier.. it was better because a lot of common annoyances from aoe1 was improved. That's like saying if poe let doors be breakable or auto opened, the game would be better and more catered to the average player...

If you the average player can only make 10-15c a day, you're basically a casual.

Again you are showing you have absolutly no idea of what you are talking about. The average player has around 2 hours to play a day with a map taking anywhere between 10 minutes and 20 minutes to finish. This is because of deaths, selling loot (since average still take some yellows to look for something better than the trash they have), mid game small pauses, backtracking on some of the maps, etc. This means the average player will do 6 to 12 maps a day and at low tiers, many times you don't even get 1c from the map.

This may seem casual to you but that is absolutly wrong, these people are still quite invested into the game, but they just don't have time to do more and their skill cap is already as high as it can go. That doesn't makes it casual. You are just one of those guys who thinks anyone who is not the top 10% players is a casual which is factually wrong.

"
BlackPulsar wrote:
this... this is you guys,this is what im hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

wrath of the lich king had more diversity between classes,a better storry,better gameplay,pushed social interaction.

for the curent topic i want your opinions on how fkn eazzy you people want this game.
do you want the awakener orb in one run? do you want to use 10 c to craft all your items? would you liek to one shot everything get bored with the game and move on whyle you ruin it for everyone else who likes it?
the guy was calling the devs idiots caus items have more tiers at higher level amd they literally said they want an even more easy way to craft and that harvest was hard... they want to call people idiots? get how it feels when i call you somethign bud...
this game does not appeal to bitches :))

I want Pre Delve level of difficulty. Right then it was at a perfect point. Add to that a very serious nerf to Sirius. Things like uber elder or uber atziri and such could be buffed instead. Sirius is part of the map, it's such a core level of content that it doesn't even drops itemised like elder and shapper did so if it's core and not even sellable, then it should be doable by average players too.

I don't believe that is asking for much, In fact that is the bare minimum that anyone can ask for.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
This thread seems to suffer from the notion that casual people cannot use google, discord, reddit or other resources to maximize gain from the time spent in game.

So all the debates should be "how the bad players do not profit from over the top crafting options"

And following debate is going to be "GGG ingame information serving sux and everything relies on 3rd party websites.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.
ING: Marxone
Ty for scam <3
"
Elhazzared wrote:

I don't believe that is asking for much, In fact that is the bare minimum that anyone can ask for.

so anyone should be able to do sirus caus he is part of the core game...
now that's one hell of an end game boss.
dude, poe 2 should make things better for both partyes but game will never be that stupid easy and you will get to kill the end game boss when you are good enough.
sirus will not be the end game forever and i know ggg is getting ready to give the player base an even harder boss caus everyone is saying this is not a high enough chalenge for the end game, i think december league will hit us with another end game change
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 13, 2020, 7:07:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info