Balanced game?

Last edited by Boomshakalakaring on Aug 13, 2020, 3:41:55 PM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2020, 7:10:20 PM
...And in a league where "nothing good drops"?
Phrazz has changed his ways. Forget his past, embrace the present.
i feel bad for ranting, but honestly... this stuff is abit ott
No game is perfectly balanced tbh but yeah poe is far from even getting close to that word lmao
Hi! i'm high right now and who are you?
you should put a link that START from 00:00 min not from 10min

this way people would actually be excited that these guys dropped 2 HH in one map
but you fucked this whole post up

im dissapointed OP
Last edited by Zebedin on Aug 13, 2020, 4:24:09 PM
be interesting to know how many raw hh drops there've been this league
Last edited by Boomshakalakaring on Aug 14, 2020, 5:42:04 AM
"
Zebedin wrote:
you should put a link that START from 00:00 min not from 10min

this way people would actually be excited that these guys dropped 2 HH in one map
but you fucked this whole post up

im dissapointed OP

sorry just linked it as i found it
Surprinsigly HH is not 10c...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."
HH drop chance should be the same as when using chance orbs (~1/50) so it's not impossible to get 2-3 HH in a map in Harvest. Just playing normally I've gotten SIX unique Leather Belts in a 100% delirious map with a gilded scarab + clearing some T4s in garden. Never dropped a HH myself but it's definitely possible to get multiple in a map, though not 5+!

(Obviously the Empy/Cutedog video is a joke for fun but you CAN target drop HH without herculean effort.)
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
HH drop chance should be the same as when using chance orbs (~1/50) so it's not impossible to get 2-3 HH in a map in Harvest. Just playing normally I've gotten SIX unique Leather Belts in a 100% delirious map with a gilded scarab + clearing some T4s in garden. Never dropped a HH myself but it's definitely possible to get multiple in a map, though not 5+!

(Obviously the Empy/Cutedog video is a joke for fun but you CAN target drop HH without herculean effort.)

Isn't HH drop restricted to Nemesis mod? I personally never needed a HH nor had interest in one, but ofc I tried one to get exalts so I could buy decent gear...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info