Balanced game?

"
frostzor27 wrote:
Isn't HH drop restricted to Nemesis mod? I personally never needed a HH nor had interest in one, but ofc I tried one to get exalts so I could buy decent gear...

You can get it through Atlas Bonuses too, as the bonuses gives you a tiny chance to drop league specific uniques. There are other ways of getting it, too; Incursion Temple, Beast Craft, certain Delve Chests and so on.

I also think you can get one from having your friends dropping them on the ground in party play.
Phrazz has changed his ways. Forget his past, embrace the present.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 13, 2020, 5:07:30 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
HH drop chance should be the same as when using chance orbs (~1/50) so it's not impossible to get 2-3 HH in a map in Harvest. Just playing normally I've gotten SIX unique Leather Belts in a 100% delirious map with a gilded scarab + clearing some T4s in garden. Never dropped a HH myself but it's definitely possible to get multiple in a map, though not 5+!

(Obviously the Empy/Cutedog video is a joke for fun but you CAN target drop HH without herculean effort.)

Isn't HH drop restricted to Nemesis mod? I personally never needed a HH nor had interest in one, but ofc I tried one to get exalts so I could buy decent gear...

Yeah if you want HH to drop normally in a map you need to use the Zana Nemesis bench mod, which is what people normally select when running these delirious maps.

Using the secret CuteDog Zana bench mod is better though since it guarantees 20 Headhunter drops per map.
Are you really so naive to think this is true? They must be punished tbo for ruining game reputation for such a video, cause some ppl will believe it.
"
nikolaipka wrote:
Are you really so naive to think this is true? They must be punished tbo for ruining game reputation for such a video, cause some ppl will believe it.
lol?
It was never intended to be balanced.
Maybe the two streamers should be balanced.
PoE 2077

Einhar: Wake the fuck up exile we have Wraeclast to burn and beasts to capture!!
"
be interesting to know how many raw hh drops there've been this league

Ninja has 21% of builds using it atm lol.
cutedog is the biggest troll ever. He is dropping the HHs probably. Still very funny.
PoE and cats natural attraction: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2331585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info