Looking for a POE Item Info script replacement (One specific function that it had)

Specifically, I am looking for any type of script that will enable me to see the total DPS stat(s) of a weapon. POE Item Info used to do that, but as it looks like it's no longer supported, I was wondering what out there right now has that capability. I really don't care what else that the macro does (TL;DR I don't need a script to try and price something etc), just that specific thing is of interest to me. It has to be able to do it while in game as well; I don't want to have to copy and paste to a website etc.

Thoughts on what I could use?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Aug 13, 2020, 7:57:24 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 7:08:55 PM
old poe trade macro does dps(I think default was ctrl+c, that is at least what it is for me)
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
old poe trade macro does dps(I think default was ctrl+c, that is at least what it is for me)

Awesome, thanks dd. I had totally forgotten about POE trade macro. Exactly what I wanted. :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info