|The patch goes live 23 August, 9PM (PDT)
[Xbox One] 3.11.1f Patch Notes
- Bloom is now applied after Exposure, resulting in a game-wide reduction of bloom's intensity, especially in dark areas.
- Added a Bloom slider in the Options, allowing you to adjust the intensity of bloom effects from 25% to 130% of their base intensity.
- Adjusted many area environments to be less bright.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects from Delve Flares.
- Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest Crafts could be applied to items in Remove-Only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the label for the portal to the Sacred Grove could be visible before interacting with the Seed Cache in various map areas.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from spawning on your Atlas after migrating from a solo self-found league.
- Fixed a bug which could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1d where the delayed shockwaves from Betrayal Mastermind's "X-Slam" skill didn't deal damage.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to sometimes be rendered on top of objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a bug where, after refunding a Cluster Jewel socket passive, changing instances would cause the Refund Point to be refunded.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where crafting options that you had not unlocked could appear to be unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Hall of Grandmasters unique map.
- Fixed a client and instance crash that could occur within the Catarina, Mastermind boss fight.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2020, 11:39:08 AM
on Aug 24, 2020, 1:51:51 AM
Grinding Gear Games