Heist SC Spectral Throw Only League! Starting 9/29/2020 3pm EST

SPECTRAL THROW ONLY LEAGUE
https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Spectral+Throw+Only

This will be a “just for fun” league. Let's take one of the most underused and underpowered skills in the game and make something fun out of it. You can do any type of spectral throw build you want as long as it is your main damage source (no cast on crit, no using it JUST for poison for a Herald of Agony build, no spectral shield throw, etc.)

You may mule over a spec throw from a scion and then go through the twilight strand and get to town on whatever class you want using their starting skill but once you get to town you must use spectral throw from then on.

Also just to clarify, only spectral throw NO spectral shield throw.

Utility setups like curses, totems, movement skills, CWDT, etc. are allowed but spectral throw must be your main skill and damage.

We will use #global 786

Rules: Spectral throw must be your main damage source (no cast on crit, no using it just for poison for a Herald of Agony build, no spectral shield throw, etc.)

Must have your profile public so that we are able to verify you are a spectral throw build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Spectral+Throw+Only
Last edited by OgPuffle on Sep 29, 2020, 7:49:19 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2020, 4:29:26 PM
poggers
Does this mean we're locked into Scion or can we at least get through the 1st level and switch once we're in town?

Edit: And just to clarify , this mean spectral shield throw is allowed too right?
Last edited by The_Addict on Sep 29, 2020, 7:16:23 AM
can i use other skill with leveling first 1-4 act?
"
The_Addict wrote:
Does this mean we're locked into Scion or can we at least get through the 1st level and switch once we're in town?

Edit: And just to clarify , this mean spectral shield throw is allowed too right?


thanks for the question to clarify. You can play any class you want. You can mule over a spectral throw from a scion and then get to town using whatever you want to start using spec throw. Also no spec shield throw.
"
fadspjno wrote:
can i use other skill with leveling first 1-4 act?


can only use a skill over than spectral throw as your main damage source during the twilight strand. Using other skills like curses, CWDT/ other utility setups is fine. But spectral throw must be your main skill and damage source.
"
OgPuffle wrote:
"
The_Addict wrote:
Does this mean we're locked into Scion or can we at least get through the 1st level and switch once we're in town?

Edit: And just to clarify , this mean spectral shield throw is allowed too right?


thanks for the question to clarify. You can play any class you want. You can mule over a spectral throw from a scion and then get to town using whatever you want to start using spec throw. Also no spec shield throw.



Alrighty, thanks for clarifying and can't wait til later d:
Np :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info