weapon swap

hello! I ran into a problem - it is impossible to change weapons with a hotkey, I use the hollow palm technique and an axe to launch the rapage - and I have to switch weapons only when the invintary is open, and this is inconvenient, is there a chance to somehow fix this in the future?

Last edited by Xomka on Sep 29, 2020, 4:53:16 AM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 4:49:36 PM
"
Xomka wrote:
hello! I ran into a problem - it is impossible to change weapons with a hotkey, I use the hollow palm technique and an axe to launch the rapage - and I have to switch weapons only when the invintary is open, and this is inconvenient, is there a chance to somehow fix this in the future?

there is a hotkey for this that works just fine. I think default is X but you can check that in your own settings in the PoE client.
actually that's the problem - u CANT swap with hotkey if your second weap slot is empty - u CAN if your inventory is open only - so, to chage weapon i need - open inventory first and only after that i can swap it with hotkey
I also would like to be able to weapon swap to an empty slot. Similar case, but I'm using Dancin Duo to start rampage.

Once started, it disables the weapon slot and enables hollow palm, but if I lose rampage during a boss fight, I need to swap to empty slot quickly.

I didn't know you could open inventory then press x, so that will help a little. Thanks! I thought I needed to open inventory, then manually press the weapon swap.
I've not played Hollow Palm but would it be possible to equip a high INT req wand with an astramentis and then change back to your regular amulet? It's something I've done with facebreakers or BoR, might work with what you've got going.

Check out my Don_Juan char as an example, the wand equipped cannot be used. You can still level gems in it and it's still counted as unarmed.

Maybe give that a try?
Just a lowly standard player, often found in global 2.
(Ignore the challenges completed this league. I'm only here to grab Heist by the pussy...I mean I want the cat pet!) :P

Current IGN: ThirteenFingers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info