600 dolar 8k hour epic lesson from ggg

"
Aldonés wrote:
if You click on something in game and get a price check via xyz, the tool just interacted with the server to know what you clicked on = violation.

How is that a violation?

"
Aldonés wrote:
I have yet to find a /reply command, so reply macros are probably a violation.

Ctrl Enter
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:
if You click on something in game and get a price check via xyz, the tool just interacted with the server to know what you clicked on = violation.

How is that a violation?
Something in common is triggering the bans in trade tools. I'm not enough of a programmer to know how the information transfers, but how does the tool read the item you clicked on? I can only imagine the item's code is stored on the server, and the tool has to read the code from the server in order to provide you with results. To me that sounds like GGG can interpret that as a violation of 7e and possibly 7f depending on where the tool reads the price check from. There certainly seems to be an increase in ban reports lately.

Connect to the Servers through any software other than the authorised game client software.

Use any data gathering and extraction tools or software to extract information from the Website or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of the contents of the Website.

"
"
Aldonés wrote:
I have yet to find a /reply command, so reply macros are probably a violation.

Ctrl Enter
Thank you! It's been bugging me for over a year that I couldn't find that, lol.
I strongly recommend avoiding all tools that price check. There have been several reported bans for breaching the ToS, and I suspect this is the cause.
It is more likely the line

"

Restrictions: Under no circumstances, without the prior written approval of Grinding Gear Games, may you:

d. Knowingly perform any actions that may cause the computers used to support the Website, Materials and Services (the “Servers”) to become overloaded or crash.

which previously another trade overlay has been causing people to be banned. (i guess DDOS poe.trade will not have problem, also famous third party site such as filterblade, which use POE as one of the login method, will not have problem/ban)

I am more curious on this line
"
a. Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Website, Materials or Services other than in accordance with the Licence.

b. Modify or adapt (including through third parties and third-party tools) the game client or its data, other than in the normal course of PoE gameplay as permitted in accordance with the Licence.

Man , I "hack" a lot by using POE wiki's tool pypoe on game data for extracting data for POE wiki. Also download image from POE CDN and reupload. Will i be banned ?

Also, it seems POEDB has approval. otherwise it almost certain it break TOS. (Their image of bufficon, skill icon, in fact all via webapi of GGG. i.e. almost all image are hosted by POE CDN directly)
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 4, 2020, 5:15:44 AM
my guess is, those trade tool players get mass reported by clever reddit fanbois, although the majority of them openly appreciates (currency) trade bots while being unable to distinguish a bot from a script user.

at least i get downvoted regularily when i just mention that there is no difference to the buyer.

say thank you to them for making using scripts a damage to the reputation of poe and involving ggg to act on that.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
reddit is way too much white knight and toxic downvote
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
"
Punnie3 wrote:
I'm on the same boat. I used Awakened aswell. My appeal was already dismissed, perma banned, yey.
Nevertheless good luck that your ban is getting removed.

you got ban and you bought supp pack again ? how you are sure they will not ban you again and lose money again ?
"
cursedtofeel wrote:
"
Punnie3 wrote:
I'm on the same boat. I used Awakened aswell. My appeal was already dismissed, perma banned, yey.
Nevertheless good luck that your ban is getting removed.

you got ban and you bought supp pack again ? how you are sure they will not ban you again and lose money again ?

he is not, he is hoping they will unban him because he spent money.....
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Or he is just want to play the game he loves.
I'm sure he decided to play anyway, no matter how GGG resolve his issue.

I completely understand him, cause I'm in the same boat.
Hope for good btw.

HanSoloDK, why are you so toxic? Do you really enjoy others' troubles?
You have your word almost in every ban related topic.
"
1r15h66 wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Or he is just want to play the game he loves.
I'm sure he decided to play anyway, no matter how GGG resolve his issue.

I completely understand him, cause I'm in the same boat.
Hope for good btw.

HanSoloDK, why are you so toxic? Do you really enjoy others' troubles?
You have your word almost in every ban related topic.

There is nothing toxic about my reply here or in the other BAN threads.

When people make their threads, I very clearly explain to them what's to be excepted, the GGG procedure and the time frame for their reply.
I also give advice in what they should put in their e-mail to GGG when they do their appeal + give ideas on what could be the reason for the ban (like the one using "macros" on his mouse.
Same problem here bro

my main account was banned 25 sep
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/indehase

and support didn't answer me 11 days XD , i got vacation for start heist and suck very good this league. They just ignoring me like i am nonentity.. .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info