600 dolar 8k hour epic lesson from ggg

"
juyevon wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
juyevon wrote:
The use of a "logout macro" is already mandatory for hardcore players. Have any of them ever been banned for using them?

That's because that's the ONLY manual macro (please note the word MANUAL) that is allowed by GGG.
So pretty bad exampel here......

I only find the term "manual Marco" in connection with photography when I Google it. Nonetheless, even if it is an inappropriate example, it is only one of many. This does not change the main tenor of my thesis.
A logout macro is gameplaywise a bigger advantage then "/ty; /Hideout".

your example is wrong.

The manual logout macro works like this --> you press "F4" and the macro sends "alt+F4" to the client/windows --> 1 key = 2 key action.
This is allowed by GGG.

The trade macro's / automation macros that can get you banned works like this
--> when trade is done, you press "F11" and the following happens -->
Macro opens chat (1 key action), sends "T4T" (more key actions) and then leaves party (again key actions).
So you can see here all the server side actions that is done with ONLY 1 press of a key.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

your example is wrong.

The manual logout macro works like this --> you press "F4" and the macro sends "alt+F4" to the client/windows --> 1 key = 2 key action.
This is allowed by GGG.

Macro opens chat (1 key action), sends "T4T" (more key actions) and then leaves party (again key actions).
So you can see here all the server side actions that is done with ONLY 1 press of
a key.

I deleted the sentence from my statement. It seems far too distracting from the real tenor.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

This is allowed by GGG.

It doesn't.
The logout macro kills a connection through Windows tool, which causes instant disconnect with the server.
You should never do Alt+F4 to logout, because there is decent chance that a character will be left in place for some seconds, even manually pressing Esc+ Character Selection is better, since it actually removes the character from instance.

"

So you can see here all the server side actions that is done with ONLY 1 press of a key.

"Opens chat" is not a server action.
In fact, "/hideout" macro is allowed, just like "/oos" was always allowed.
"@username ty" + "/kick @username" with single key press, however, is not allowed, since it's two server actions. Idk if any macro doing that, though, Awakened POE Trade do not allows to bind multiple actions on single key, you have to bind ty and /kick on different keys.
@_Daybit_ Thx man. :) My description was wrong but the point wasn't.

oh didn't know they used a windows tool to DC the connection for the logout macro. I really though it was a alt+f4 macro.
"
1r15h66 wrote:
"
cursedtofeel wrote:

thats showing how much ggg care their players not more

Haha, today is the 21st day of my waiting.

There is almost no hope left, cause from the whole of our guild only 1 ban was revoked. Absolutely no transparent decisions emphasized by 1 member, who left the guild 1 day before the ban wave and "escaped" (the lucky one).

Others, who not played for a long time, who don't give a shit about bots in the guild used by 2 members (leader and his friend), and even a 56-year old retiree, who even didn't know what is "ban" mean exactly - permanent ban.

Loyalty and desire for support vanished.
Thank you, GGG! Nice work.

yea ggg care players so much theyu are so busy atm for make new supporter pack and bug game
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
@_Daybit_ Thx man. :) My description was wrong but the point wasn't.

oh didn't know they used a windows tool to DC the connection for the logout macro. I really though it was a alt+f4 macro.

Yep, there is a reason that when a streamer doing a logout, they are being back to login screen with "abnormal disconnection" message. Alt+F4 will just close the game, and the character will stay in the place for some time, if you want to do the logout, you have to use "Back to Login Screen" in the Esc menu, this way the character would be removed from the game instantly.

Also I found the official comment from Bex on the trade macro: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ga0zlf/psa_waves_of_players_being_banned_for_use_of/fox10qm/?context=10

(If you hover over item in the game, press Ctrl+C and then press Ctrl+V in Notepad, you shall see some data on the item. All that trade macro does is reads that information from clipboard, which is confirmed to be fine.)

So the price check feature is completely fine and the bans were issued because of millions of requests with the tool, which is certainly not normal.

EDIT: nvm, actually, I just google and it seems I got things wrong. The fastest is "Exit to Login Screen", then Alt+F4, and then "Character Selection".

See the comment of the lead developer there: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/226bax/logout_macro_no_longer_allowed_yeran_ggg/
Last edited by _Daybit_ on Oct 15, 2020, 7:42:32 AM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Also had many hours and a couple hundred spent. After 2 days my prayers were answered :O

Hey there,

We have reviewed your account and in this case the ban has been revoked, and you should now be able to access the account with no trouble.

If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact us again!

Kind regards,
Accounts Investigations Team

I am happy for you.
Good that it can end like this.

But I wonder why it happened so fast with you?
(I've been waiting for an answer since last week on Thursday)

Does anyone know if you will get an answer from ggg in any case?
I would not like to write a third mail now... :D

This just shows how messed up the process is. They built this game to be "played forever" but they can just permanently ban people by mistake and Im sure many times they have not un-banned innocent people. Imaging playing this game for years and collecting items from many leagues in standard and one day its all gone by the developers mistake.

Sure, the auto detection will help combat the malicious third party application users. But in a 90% single player game is it worth the trade off for the innocent ones that are banned with a chance it is never fixed?[/quote]

thats what happnd to so many player
"
juyevon wrote:

A logout macro is gameplaywise a bigger advantage then "/ty; /Hideout".

It's not just about "advantage", but about what's detectable and how many times it interacts with the server. While a log-out macro does several client-operations, it only sends one operation to the server: Log Out. A "/ty" or "/hideout" macro shouldn't be illegal either, as it only sends one action to the server.

But there is more to Awakened PoE than thos simple macros.
Phrazz has changed his ways. Forget his past, embrace the present.
Just a little advice: Do you really think it helps your cause to insult GGG in various threads? Ask yourself what would you do if someone wanted something from you, but they kept calling you names and insulting the way you did things? Would you give them what they wanted?
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
xcoda wrote:
After ~10 days my account was now revoked.
I think the processing time can vary a lot.
But I am very happy that it had a good end.

ggg busy for make new supporter packs and mtx players should wait no problem who care

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info