600 dolar 8k hour epic lesson from ggg

I never installed these macros partially due to the fear of something like this, and it seems it was not completely unfounded. Partially I am also somewhat paranoid about third party programs in general.

Maybe it's time to have some approved mods, like have GGG check them out before each update and have it available to download on here, or at least links to them? Seems fair to me that every player should have easy and safe access to these highly useful programs. I can understand that it would mean some extra work on their behalf.

I dunno tho, just my thoughts. Sorry if this is offtopic.
"
Relarious wrote:
I never installed these macros partially due to the fear of something like this, and it seems it was not completely unfounded. Partially I am also somewhat paranoid about third party programs in general.

Maybe it's time to have some approved mods, like have GGG check them out before each update and have it available to download on here, or at least links to them? Seems fair to me that every player should have easy and safe access to these highly useful programs. I can understand that it would mean some extra work on their behalf.

what i first play this game and try to price check, the session id hack to view stash is scare me enough....

Also, those automation is clearly touching the red bar of TOU and just the community just testing the GGG real red bar or how long they tolerate
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
In general I look at a program and what it appears to do. If it is nothing more than visual (i.e. Yolomouse) then I consider it to be safe. If it does nothing more than provide me a hot key that does not change (i.e. 1 button sends “ty” into party chat or “/hideout” into local chat then I consider that too to be safe. That is, I consider it to be safe. It only doesn’t violate the ToS if I (1) am correct in my assessment and (2) the developer doesn’t put in something hidden that violates the ToS.

Any tool that makes a button change what it does or requires it to read something from in-game is suspicious in my opinion, especially any tool that pops up when the user receives a pm. Any direct whisper macro is suspicious, and anything that makes a button perform different actions based on xyz circumstances is a clear violation (most trade tools).
I strongly recommend avoiding all tools that price check. There have been several reported bans for breaching the ToS, and I suspect this is the cause.
"
Relarious wrote:

they coudnt make just 1 league without bug you thnk ggg can do that ? just sry but lol
They wouldn't have banned you if you weren't cheating. Lesson to take away, don't cheat.
"
RFragz wrote:
They wouldn't have banned you if you weren't cheating. Lesson to take away, don't cheat.

wow epic so many player got ban and ggg said its wrong ban and they unban someofthem and you wrote that wow epic gj
Do we have any ideas what specific functions in Awakened PoE Trade are 'risky'? I see a few posts in this topic saying that using Awakened PoE Trade (or parts of it) is a violation of PoE's ToS but I can't seem to find any functions that would violate the ToS.

Also, as far as I can tell the only relevant part of the ToS is 7c:
"
[We may not]
  • Utilise any automated software or ‘bots’ in relation to [y]our access or use of the Website, Materials or Services.
The only automated part i can see on these programs are pressing F5 to go hideout, F4 to leave party, hold control and click on trade site to automatically send a buyer text and 1 click to write a text/invite/kick from party. Checking prices does not interact with the game in any automatic way.

Anyways, if the thing that trigger the ban is just using (Opening and letting it ON) Awakened Poe Trade, there's many ""big"" streamers using it daily with no problems. Curious uh? True, they have white flag, try to say not.

Ban people that will back and pay again = a way to sustain a company.
"
FeRR1S wrote:
The only automated part i can see on these programs are pressing F5 to go hideout, F4 to leave party, hold control and click on trade site to automatically send a buyer text and 1 click to write a text/invite/kick from party.
That's not automation though. User must initiate the process and it only performs 1 server-side action per user action.
"
SirGuySW wrote:
"
FeRR1S wrote:
The only automated part i can see on these programs are pressing F5 to go hideout, F4 to leave party, hold control and click on trade site to automatically send a buyer text and 1 click to write a text/invite/kick from party.
That's not automation though. User must initiate the process and it only performs 1 server-side action per user action.

Macros are only allowed if they do 1 action per key, like an human. These macros do 3 actions per key in a non human time. Enter+Type+Enter.

Same happened with flasks macro, you have to keep pianoing, you can't do a macro with 1 key and use all flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info