|[Xbox One] 3.12.3 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur within the Delve Map
- Improved navigation of the Delve Map
- Added an error when attempting to use a waypoint that isn't unlocked.
- Added the ability to use more NPC keybinds
- Adjusted various NPC keybinds to make them more consistent across UIs
- Enabled questlines that lead towards The Twins and the Nashta, The Usurper Heist boss encounters.
- Significantly increased the likelihood of obtaining Unique Contracts from Smuggler's Caches.
- Reduced the maximum length of a Heist in higher level areas. The number of Reward Rooms remains unchanged.
- Reduced the number of Heist Job Doors along the path to the primary objective in Heists.
- Moved some of the more valuable main-path chest rewards to Reward Room Chests.
- Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.
- Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.
- Many Reward Room Chests can now drop their respective Scarabs.
- Updated the minimap icon used for Generic Rewards to more closely reflect the random assortment of possible rewards.
- Significantly increased the amount of experience that Heist monsters grant when killed.
- Increased the Rogue Marker value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).
- Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.
- Blueprints now display all rewards that a Wing can contain, rather than just the rewards which must be revealed.
- Rooms on Blueprints that you must spend Rogue Markers to reveal will no longer include Armour, Weapons or Jewellery rewards.
- The "additional seconds to Lockdown Timer" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 5 seconds (from 10 seconds). Existing items are affected by this change.
- The "increased time before Lockdown" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 10% increased time before Lockdown (from 20%). Existing items are affected by this change.
- Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5).
- Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Improved the visibility of Observer Totems and their skill effects.
- Observer Totems in Contracts requiring the Perception Job now only increase your Alert Level if their area of effect pulse hits you.
- A description of the Rogue Marker value of a Heist Target can now be seen on a Contract.
- Blueprints will now display the area level on their item tooltip.
- Corpses of many Heist monsters can now be created with Desecrate.
- Lockpicking Doors now open slightly faster.
- Karst, the Lockpick and Tullina, the Catburglar now complete their Agility Jobs faster.
- Gianna, the Master of Disguise's Disguise skill no longer has a cooldown. This fixes a case where she was unable to disguise herself in quick succession.
- Rogues now have a short cooldown after using a voice line before they can use it again.
- Reinforcements now spawn slightly quicker in Laboratory and Prohibited Library.
- After completing the quest 'The Rogue Harbour', The Gondolier will be placed at the top of the stairs in The Rogue Harbour.
- Fixed an issue where having insufficient mana to use a skill could cause performance loss.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes result in fewer monsters spawning as reinforcements during Lockdown than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Tullina could fail to open a Heist door in the Underbelly and Bunker.
- Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.
- Fixed a bug where Mansion Contracts and Blueprints were much more rare than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist chest could spawn in unwalkable terrain in Smuggler's Den.
- Fixed a visual issue where it appeared as if Alert Level was not increasing when opening Heist chests.
- Fixed a rare bug where Grand Heist wings could generate without any need for a listed Job.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to apply Veiled Modifiers and Incubators to Ally Equipment, Contracts and Blueprints.
- Fixed a bug where Vinderi, the Dismantler's Perk, "Heists Chests have a chance to Duplicate their contents", wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where Trinket modifiers which caused Heist Chests to drop additional rewards weren't being applied if the chest was opened by an accompanying Rogue.
- Fixed a bug where some Ally Equipment could list Adiyah, the Wayfinder and Kurai, the Administrator as Rogues that it could be equipped by.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had completed a Unique Contract (and its quest) through trade or party play before completing the quests that precede it, you would be unable to turn in the quest immediately before the Unique Contract quest, and unable to open new Unique Contracts from that quest line.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Contracts didn't display their Flavour Text.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Rogues would retain their Quest Item dialogue option after you had already taken the Quest Item.
- Fixed a bug where Ashblessed Warden's Beam skill hit a larger area than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Contracts and Blueprints displayed level requirements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
- Hexblast now prioritises Cursed enemies.
- Steel Shards are now maintained between areas.
- The Captain Fairgraves encounter in The Ship Graveyard now begins slightly sooner.
- Added The Hidden Blade, Crest of Desire and The Ghastly Theatre to the Unique Collection Tab.
- Adjusted the look of Exalted Weapon Effect to closer match its original visuals.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Cremation to sometimes deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the use of Berserk after weapon-swapping.
- Fixed a bug where reservation skills could remain active after unequipping the item that they were socketed into.
- Fixed a bug where Phantasmal Cyclone's "x% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill" quality modifier rolled when you began channelling and used the outcome of that roll until you stopped channelling, rather than rolling each time something attempted to stun you.
- Fixed a bug where Void Sphere, Sigil of Power, Flame Wall and Frost Shield supported by Trap Support could visually disappear after you threw a different trap.
- Fixed a bug causing the moving of the camera when Lightning Warping to be out of sync with the skill effects.
- Fixed a bug where the Unnatural Instinct unique Viridian Jewel would not grant implicit modifier stats if they matched a stat granted by being socketed into your passive skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Rumi's Concoction unique flask didn't display its buff name while active.
- Fixed an issue where the "Crackling Lance has x% increased branching angle" Eternal Labyrinth helmet enchantment had a lower value than intended. It now grants 36% increased branching angle.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where the Cortex encounter no longer spawned minions.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Void Pits in Synthesis Guardian encounters weren't removed.
- Fixed a bug where opening a Map with an Alva Atlas Mission while you had no Incursions remaining for your Temple of Atzoatl would consume the mission.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map displayed an incorrect Atlas Region and was required to unlock a Favourite Map slot in Valdo's Rest.
- Fixed a bug where the size of Dragon Portal Effect was smaller than intended when created outside of your Hideout.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Hexblast or Impending Doom Support.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when corrupting Unique Contracts.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Flesh and Stone Aura.
- Fixed an instance crash caused by the Monstrous Treasure prophecy in certain areas.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when you had the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive allocated.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Oct 8, 2020, 12:56:22 AM
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2020, 12:43:30 PM
on Oct 7, 2020, 9:13:02 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much, GGG! Looking forward to playing through my Hiest contract backlog!
...And then I realized that current contracts aren't affected by the length nerf...Whoops. Still, hella hype.
EDIT: Huh, I'm actually the first reply here. Yay?
Last edited by UpstateCrab170 on Oct 7, 2020, 9:20:15 PM
on Oct 7, 2020, 9:19:53 PM
When can we hope to NOT lose our blueprint portals when emptying inventory? Multiple wings worth of loot is not possible in a single trip, even when being picky. A lot of time lost after completing one wing. A waste of time and blueprints the moment that portal says NOPE!
And NPC keybinds? All I ever see is one option, "A"...am I missing more keybinds somewhere? Or does this mean simply to ability to use something other than the currently assigned button?
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by Lame Lock on Oct 7, 2020, 10:26:51 PM
Posted byLame Lock
on Oct 7, 2020, 10:23:35 PM
ily Natalia thx!
on Oct 8, 2020, 12:01:03 AM
No fix to replica frostbreath :/
on Oct 8, 2020, 12:06:09 AM
I noticed that they skipped fixing a... "bug."
On the builder's page for my build, the estimated cost for my gear is maybe ten Exalted Orbs at the most.
But, on console, that cost is most likely going to be around thirty or so at the least. Last I checked, one item that's only a few exalts on PC is 15-17 on console.
Must be a bug...
Oh, and some of that gear isn't available in the console market, too. Maybe one or two will pop up by the end of the league, after I've stopped playing? Must be another... "bug."
I'm so glad I can be assured I can always run some kind of minion build at any time in any League, though! It's just kind of sad I can't very easily run the cool builds all the cool guys are running.
Must be a bug... in every console League. ;)
PS: I am pretty much in awe at how fast GGG can pump out content every quarter. It's truly an amazing development feat. Their pipeline must look like traffic at a major international airport. And, that they can also pump out patches like this is pretty darn cool, too. But, for psuedo-casual players, PoE on console and playing multiplayer Leagues isn't quite as "fun" as it could be. "GGG" I guess? (Don't care at all about Heist, but kudos to GGG for trying to fix issues as fast as possible. And... that's a lot of issues. :))
on Oct 8, 2020, 12:37:43 AM
pc players may be shitting themselves right now, but honestly this is the smoothest xbox launch i can remember. kudos to everyone involved on the xbox side of things!
xbox poe.. where people want exalts for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
on Oct 8, 2020, 12:42:55 AM
Any news on guilds and guild stashes yet?
on Oct 8, 2020, 12:44:56 AM
I noticed that they skipped fixing a... "bug."
You do know the playerbase on console is a fraction of what's on PC, right? And we have the same drop rates as PC? And people on console see the same builds as you and want to play them too? And that causes a scarcity based economy where sellers can charge more, leading to overall higher prices?
Play more, whine on forums less - you'll get the items you want if you do...
on Oct 8, 2020, 1:35:15 AM
Did we not get any of the updates from 3.12.2b? Asking for a friend...
on Oct 8, 2020, 2:15:14 AM