Did not receive Cruel Ascendancy points

I ran the cruel labyrinth and received zero points, yes I clicked on the altar. Infact I clicked several times.
And yes, it was indeed cruel labyrinth.

Please check logs and apply points.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2020, 4:54:57 PM
Also, i guess you can report your post, select "other" and ask GGG support to move post

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2974849

Also, move on. Lab is very ez. If you rerun Cruel lab and still bugged, make sure you post it with screenshot

Lastly, you can public your character tab to let other to check your tree to see you have run Cruel lab and allocated the point already or not. (You receive passive skill point one per each level of the lab)
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 17, 2020, 8:49:22 PM
"
LordEntropy wrote:

I ran the cruel labyrinth and received zero points, yes I clicked on the altar. Infact I clicked several times.

I feel you completely missed the point.
Its not a matter of how easy or hard something is, its a matter of time.
"
LordEntropy wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Like 10 min? Like 5 min if i tuned my build?

if you can't reproduce the alleged bug and without video or screenshot... GGG can't help you. Since if it is not register on the server, then it is not. They won't pull the server log to check did this player really running the right lab and really kill the last boss or not....
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Lastly, not sure you knew it or not. there is www.poelab.com that record everyday lab layout. I assume PC layout is the same as console for the same day. And the lab reset at 0:00 (GMT), you need to convert to local time.

It save you a lot of time by learning the actual in-game room layout (say prison tilset, it is roughly only 4~5 layout instead of truly random) on top of knowing the rooms connection beforehand

Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 17, 2020, 9:24:56 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Like 10 min? Like 5 min if i tuned my build?

if you can't reproduce the alleged bug and without video or screenshot... GGG can't help you. Since if it is not register on the server, then it is not. They won't pull the server log to check did this player really running the right lab and really kill the last boss or not....

Thanks for making it apparent that you have way more time than everyone else.

You obviously still do not understand--that maybe b/c you arnt married, and have other responsibilities. So stop making such assumptions.

Furthermore,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnj9unpdl83zwik/20201017_211200.mp4?dl=0
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Furthermore,

I watched your video.

Did you try backing out of that, and opening your passive tree from the menu?

I always assign my ascendancy points from there, rather than from the altar.

I've never failed to receive them (although I admit I haven't run Cruel Lab since the newest patch).
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Furthermore,

Public your character tab on this website.....you should have 4 points and cannot received more points by re-do the same lab (i.e. if you have 4, it is not a bug, if you have 2 then it is a bug)....since it is standard league character, please let other people inspect your character........

There should have privacy option somewhere in your profile link
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/LordEntropy

"
QQPQ wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Furthermore,

I watched your video.

Did you try backing out of that, and opening your passive tree from the menu?

I always assign my ascendancy points from there, rather than from the altar.

I've never failed to receive them (although I admit I haven't run Cruel Lab since the newest patch).

^^ This 100%

The first 2 are the only 2 you can assign from the Alter, the other 6 you have to do from the Passive tree. I've seen quite a few posts from new players confused by this.

If you're going to be tilted losing time playing PoE you're destined to be tilted. The whole point of leagues is that every 3 months you erase everything prior. You're going to do it all again, and again, and again. If that speed isn't for you, but you really enjoy the game, you'll want to check out standard sooner than later as characters live there forever.

You can confirm you completed lab here. As soon as Izaro dies it stops the timer. I checked the 15th-18th and couldn't find you, maybe you did it another day I'm not sure. But on the 15th QQPQ you won the day with your 4:55 time. Grats!
"
But on the 15th QQPQ you won the day with your 4:55 time. Grats!

Haha, yeah. Thanks.

I was leveling a Raider for the first time, and *dang* Raiders are FAST. So I thought I'd take a shot at some Lab jewels. Got Normal and Cruel that day. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info