[PS4] Agility door bug

I know this has been reported on PC, but I just had my first bugged Agility door with Tullina.

I could click the icon, and she would run into the wall and vanish, but there was no progress bar, and the door would not open.

Wiggling around would give me option to click the icon again. Doing so didn't help.

Moving far away (so Tullina would teleport to me), going back, and clicking the icon again did not help.

I tried waiting 30+ seconds after clicking the icon (*much* longer than an Agility door should take). Did not help.

I repeated all these steps many times.

Eventually gave up and just grabbed some more loot and left. (for a "failed" contract -- no markers and no rogue xp)
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2020, 6:18:34 PM
type "/oos" and you'll find a new world.
"
yukeee1 wrote:

Did you read the post, or just the title?

This isn't about me getting stuck, it's about Tullina failing to do her job.

There's apparently a fix for it in the next patch.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
yukeee1 wrote:

well, people report not only Agility from Mansion is bugged, but also underbelly

the pc patch note that lived today only mention Agility + Mansion , no mention for underbelly

You need to really hope you don't encounter a bug in underbelly Agility job....
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

well, people report not only Agility from Mansion is bugged, but also underbelly

the pc patch note that lived today only mention Agility + Mansion , no mention for underbelly

You need to really hope you don't encounter a bug in underbelly Agility job....

I was referring to this line in the patch notes:

"
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.

That's the specific bug I had. At least, I think it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info