Please! He is a scammer!

Sir, I hope you help me. My English so bad, so sorry!
I want to buy Atziri's Reflection Golden Buckler with 8ex, but he give a Atziri's Mirror Golden Buckler.
All in my picture!
[Removed by Support]

Thanks sir again!
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 24, 2020, 11:32:10 PM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2020, 11:34:57 AM
Email support@grindinggear.com with your complaint and screenshot. Provide as much detail as you can. If you accepted the trade I’m sorry, but you won’t be getting a refund.
I strongly recommend avoiding all tools that price check. There have been several reported bans for breaching the ToS, and I suspect this is the cause.
I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this behaviour in-game. We don't allow naming and shaming on our forums, so any identifying content has been removed from your post.

Instead, would you be able to contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this? As that should allow our team to investigate this player further, and they will then take appropriate action where necessary.
"
Aldonés wrote:
Email support@grindinggear.com with your complaint and screenshot. Provide as much detail as you can. If you accepted the trade I’m sorry, but you won’t be getting a refund.

I never use tool bro!
"
khoacntthaui wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:

I never use tool bro!

nobody is saying that you did. Get someone to help you with the english !!

E-mail GGG support with the proof of the scam.

However you WILL NOT be getting the correct item or the 8 ex back. Those are lost forever.
"
khoacntthaui wrote:
I never use tool bro!

No, but you did hover over the item being sold and then click "accept." It sucks that this happened, but it did. Now you can follow the proper procedure to report the offending account to GGG support.
I strongly recommend avoiding all tools that price check. There have been several reported bans for breaching the ToS, and I suspect this is the cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info