when you locked account, how can you going profile?

When I sent an inquiry after my account was locked on October 15,
I received a reply that the lock would be permanent.
I sent an image file containing my brother's and my passport and account information to raise objections and explain the suspicious situation of my account being locked, but I was answered to enter the profile in the account and proceed with the
objection.
However, when I search my and my brother's account, unlike other accounts,
it says that it is a locked account when I try to access the game without the phrase "permanent banned," and I can't go in to see the profile at all.
What should I do in this case? How can I get into the profile?
As I inquired about this situation, I received a reply asking about my account information, and I wrote it down, so I got a situation where I didn't send any answer. I wish I could help you!

thanks to read.
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2020, 11:32:15 AM
"
TicosS wrote:
When I sent an inquiry after my account was locked on October 15,
I received a reply that the lock would be permanent.
I sent an image file containing my brother's and my passport and account information to raise objections and explain the suspicious situation of my account being locked, but I was answered to enter the profile in the account and proceed with the
objection.
However, when I search my and my brother's account, unlike other accounts,
it says that it is a locked account when I try to access the game without the phrase "permanent banned," and I can't go in to see the profile at all.
What should I do in this case? How can I get into the profile?
As I inquired about this situation, I received a reply asking about my account information, and I wrote it down, so I got a situation where I didn't send any answer. I wish I could help you!

thanks to read.

What is the name of the locked account.

And since english is not your primary langue I would suggest to get some help with it so there is no misunderstandings both in what you write BUT ALSO when you read the reply from GGG.

Can you login to the web site (this site) using the locked account ?
i use kakao in korea, not this website and i can login to website, but upper left? no information about my account and character, only register and contact support exist.
You should probably be posting this here: http://poe.game.daum.net/forum
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yeah Korean support are done at your local vendor and not GGG.
account service need help from GGG, local team said
"
TicosS wrote:
account service need help from GGG, local team said

then local team will have to contact GGG.

But you can try to send an e-mail to --> support@grindinggear.com
several times i send message about that, but they didn't reply when my account information is included.
"
TicosS wrote:
several times i send message about that, but they didn't reply when my account information is included.

then either your e-mail is blocked by an e-mail provider or your account ban is permanent and they have blocked your e-mail.

You will need to talk to the korean team and have them do an internal ticket to GGG from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info