Corroded Fossil = Fire Mods

Not sure if I'm alone in this but every corroded fossil I've used this league has rolled fire mods. One wand rolled 3, another rolled 2 (including +1 all fire gems.) But I've yet to see a single chaos mod.

All the wands are ilvl 11. I took a video of the last time it happened, I'll upload that once I figure out how to.

"
Corroded Fossil
Using this fossil multiplies the spawn weights of all modifiers with "elemental" tags by 0, modifiers with both "physical" and "ailment" tags by 10, and modifiers with both "chaos" and "ailment" tags by 10.

All mod with "cold"/"fire"/"lightning" tags also have "elemental" tags, thus Corroded Fossil affects those mods as well.
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2020, 1:00:16 AM
"
Not sure if I'm alone in this but every corroded fossil I've used this league has rolled fire mods. One wand rolled 3, another rolled 2 (including +1 all fire gems.) But I've yet to see a single chaos mod.

All the wands are ilvl 11. I took a video of the last time it happened, I'll upload that once I figure out how to.

Link your item using POE forum function ...(or state which fire mod)

or for screenshot: imgur.com

for video: youtube.com

"
"
Corroded Fossil
Using this fossil multiplies the spawn weights of all modifiers with "elemental" tags by 0, modifiers with both "physical" and "ailment" tags by 10, and modifiers with both "chaos" and "ailment" tags by 10.

All mod with "cold"/"fire"/"lightning" tags also have "elemental" tags, thus Corroded Fossil affects those mods as well.

Also, wiki is not entirely correct (as i am the editor who recently fix the article; the multiplier 0/10 is copy from poedb so may be not entirely correct, or there is some fire mod that have missing elemental tag)
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Last edited by neohongkong on Nov 2, 2020, 1:03:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info