New to game, How do i post on the trade section?

How to get my items to be posted up on the "trade" tab where people can search for the item and see that I have it for sale

Thanks
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2020, 12:36:39 AM
There are two options

Free
Post in the applicable trade forum. The provided link will take you to Heist soft core. You use the formula ~b/o # currency. The number is how much you are selling for, and it can be a fraction for bulk trades. Use these currencies tags for the correct currency. You will need to create o link the item from your profile (click on your profile picture and sort through your stash) and then provide the price.

Paid MTX
You will need to purchase or upgrade to at least 1 premium stash tab. Any tab you buy counts as premium, but not all tabs can hold everything you may want to sell. If you plan on sticking with the game, you will want to do this. Set the tab to public. From there you can either select to sell everything in the tab for a set price or right click each item individually and set the price. Again you can set these as fractions.
I strongly recommend avoiding all tools that price check. There have been several reported bans for breaching the ToS, and I suspect this is the cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info