Banned and unlinked account

Good evening!

I'll be brief for not take too long of your time. I already opened a ticket in another account, I've been replied that it has been passed to appropriate team members, and that's 2 weeks ago. One of the problems is that I don't have access to his unlinked and banned account anymore, since it appears to be deleted. What I'd like to know if this unlinked account is recoverable and how much long will it take to the analysis to be concluded... it has been two weeks already, kind of brings you down to play the game anymore.

The account had 35 points left and 2 premium stashes, one of them is a currency stash.

Thank you
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 3:28:26 AM
If you have overwritten or lost access to the account the appeal was submitted on, our team should be able to look into this further with you over email. Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this? If you could include your account name, along with a few character names in your email, that should help us when looking into this further.

I'm afraid we are not able to speculate on when our Accounts Investigations Team
will get back to you about your appeal, as they do look into these issues on a case by case basis.
"
tatagiba486__ wrote:
Good evening!

I'll be brief for not take too long of your time. I already opened a ticket in another account, I've been replied that it has been passed to appropriate team members, and that's 2 weeks ago. One of the problems is that I don't have access to his unlinked and banned account anymore, since it appears to be deleted. What I'd like to know if this unlinked account is recoverable and how much long will it take to the analysis to be concluded... it has been two weeks already, kind of brings you down to play the game anymore.

The account had 35 points left and 2 premium stashes, one of them is a currency stash.

Thank you

The account investigation team have a response time of 4+ weeks at the moment, so you will just have to wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info