Default filter not working properly (Xbone)

Hello everyone

Ever since I unlocked The Labyrinth and did my ascendancy the default filter hasn’t been working, Even though it’s set to default it still filters out loot, I tried switching back and forth from filters and it still doesn’t work, I’ve tried everything from switching realms to fully unplugging my console for a few minutes and it still the same issue.

I don’t know if I may have mistakenly pressed something or what is going on exactly it has happened to me before but it happened before a server reset it worked fine after it though, I had to resort to putting the left stick press key bind to my left paddle for a temporary “fix”.

Please help if you can.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 10:11:01 AM
I had a different issue with custom filters where they also didn't work. Reinstalling the game resolved it.
"
AMX912 wrote:

I don’t know if I may have mistakenly pressed something or what is going on exactly it has happened to me before but it happened before a server reset it worked fine after it though, I had to resort to putting the left stick press key bind to my left paddle for a temporary “fix”.

Please help if you can.

This sounds like a different issue, but you should be aware there is a key combination that will disable the showing of loot.

On PS4, it's R2 + Down arrow. I don't know what it is on XBox.

Now, this key combo normally only stays in effect until the end of the current zone.

It's as if you somehow got stuck in that mode.

Not sure if it will help, but I'd try looking up what that key combo is on XBox and fiddle with it a little.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
AMX912 wrote:

Please help if you can.

This sounds like a different issue, but you should be aware there is a key combination that will disable the showing of loot.

On PS4, it's R2 + Down arrow. I don't know what it is on XBox.

Now, this key combo normally only stays in effect until the end of the current zone.

It's as if you somehow got stuck in that mode.

Not sure if it will help, but I'd try looking up what that key combo is on XBox and fiddle with it a little.

It’s probably the the same but instead of R2 it’s LT maybe? I’m going to try looking that up and see what I can find, thank you very much I appreciate the help.
"
ilya138 wrote:
I had a different issue with custom filters where they also didn't work. Reinstalling the game resolved it.

I’m going to try reinstalling it now hopefully it’ll solve it, seems Like at this point that’s the only option I have lol thank you much appreciated.
Just fyi, default filter will filter out underleveled items. It's how it works.

Say you are in an ilvl 50 area, all drops under ilvl 40 will not show up on the ground unless you hold left stick in.

Try picking up some of the loot next time and compare its item level with the item level (also bases) of loot that does show up on the filter.
"
TlrbmGame wrote:
Just fyi, default filter will filter out underleveled items. It's how it works.

Say you are in an ilvl 50 area, all drops under ilvl 40 will not show up on the ground unless you hold left stick in.

Try picking up some of the loot next time and compare its item level with the item level (also bases) of loot that does show up on the filter.

Alright I’ll keep that in mind, I did not know that I’ve recently just hit level 42 so that might be it. Much Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info