Lost all my Progress after linking my steam to the website!

So i wanted to put points into my Guild to get a Premium stash tab and when i linked my accounts all my progress has gone, iv played 123.4 hours and put money into the game, seemed to have trouble playing poe on steam from the get go, if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
You link the accounts in a wrong way

Try

https://www.pathofexile.com/support

to recover it
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
My bad i didnt know there was a Right/Wrong way to link an Account, Searched the forums and alot of people have had this problem while using steam so i guess steams off the books for this game. i have sent an email. hopefully GGG can get my Account back.
"
My bad i didnt know there was a Right/Wrong way to link an Account, Searched the forums and alot of people have had this problem while using steam so i guess steams off the books for this game. i have sent an email. hopefully GGG can get my Account back.

no. you just link it in a wrong way.....you login with the primary accounts and then either add email or Steam as secondary login method, not the other direction.

You probably login with new method / create a new account and then linking wipe the primary
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
How long does it usually take to get an email back do you know?
24 hour or more

Make sure whitelist GGG email address and check spam folder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info