Account banned, no answer for 2 weeks HELP

So, I was not alone, I saw even on the streams of famous streamers that in this league some strange bans had come from somewhere, played 10 leagues everything was fine and here on you

[Removed by Support]

Banned
Ban details

Reason: "Terms of use violation"
Start: Oct 16 2020 04:03:06

I'm sure I didn't break anything, the only thing I was buying in batches was apparently from bots, but I think I need to ban them, I don't see any other reasons, it is clear that I will not invest real money on a new account so that they will be banned again ... I hope for a quick response, although would be a reason, since it is very interesting myself

these days I first downloaded a program for evaluating things, called Awakened PoE Trade, I don’t think that it is prohibited, since I saw many use it, so maybe this will help solve my problem, gave possible ban options

On the Russian forums I can't wait for an answer, I'm already writing here, the league will end soon, and my application is still being considered, this is a matter of minutes

Tech support is only responsible wait wait wait ... " Thanks for getting back to us about this issue!

I'm afraid we aren't able to process or expedite ban appeals via email. Your ban appeal on the website will be reviewed as quickly as possible, I apologise for any further wait.

Kind regards,
Sarah"
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Oct 29, 2020, 5:23:24 AM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2020, 8:11:30 AM
Why are you posting here? You already got your answer. That, and GGG does not offer account support via the forum.

Just be patient and they will get back to you when they are done reviewing your ban appeal. It can take upwards of 28_ days.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
BlizardEsse wrote:
So, I was not alone, I saw even on the streams of famous streamers that in this league some strange bans had come from somewhere, played 10 leagues everything was fine and here on you

[Removed by Support]

Banned
Ban details

Reason: "Terms of use violation"
Start: Oct 16 2020 04:03:06

I'm sure I didn't break anything, the only thing I was buying in batches was apparently from bots, but I think I need to ban them, I don't see any other reasons, it is clear that I will not invest real money on a new account so that they will be banned again ... I hope for a quick response, although would be a reason, since it is very interesting myself

these days I first downloaded a program for evaluating things, called Awakened PoE Trade, I don’t think that it is prohibited, since I saw many use it, so maybe this will help solve my problem, gave possible ban options

On the Russian forums I can't wait for an answer, I'm already writing here, the league will end soon, and my application is still being considered, this is a matter of minutes

Tech support is only responsible wait wait wait ... " Thanks for getting back to us about this issue!

I'm afraid we aren't able to process or expedite ban appeals via email. Your ban appeal on the website will be reviewed as quickly as possible, I apologise for any further wait.

Kind regards,
Sarah"

@Aragorn14 is spot on here.

GGG support don't know anything about this appeal process because it's handle by another department and that department doesn't give any form of tickets update. And yes, they have a 4+ weeks response time at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info