/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Here sits a log of all daily deals since this thread began.

Thanks to Arrowneous for keeping the gamepedia wiki page updated: Historical Daily Deals.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss microtransactions of any sort! What deals do you want to see? What do you want to pay for them? I don't know if the developers read this thread, but it's a concentrated place to provide your feedback and the thread is bumped every day with the new daily deal.

I had some pictures of cool MTX setups but the links are all dead :(
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 26, 2019, 11:41:59 PM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2020, 12:02:16 AM
I'd love to get the Colossal Weta on sale, but I'm thinking we're about due for a frog. A blue frog. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes
Stormcloud Artic Armour effect. That's my bet for today ^^^

Annnd silver wings. Well, time to pack up, and I'll see you tomorrow : )
IRON MAN
Wait- Haven't those already been on sale? What, is GGG overstocked or something? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes
New day, new sale, and it's... Premium Stash Tab Upgrade for 10 points? Isn't that what they are normally?
IRON MAN
normally 15, i believe
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on May 2, 2013, 6:36:17 AM
Yup. 33% off. =^[.]^=
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Zanixx wrote:
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD

Or just go to the forum home page. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info