/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

one day you'll single-handedly lower the average IQ of the community and I'll finally muster up the energy to write a greasemonkey script that automatically hides your terrible posts
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
one day you'll single-handedly lower the average IQ of the community and I'll finally muster up the energy to write a greasemonkey script that automatically hides your terrible posts

If this is a business proposal, consider it a deal.
I find it amusing that you're constantly asking 'do you even lift', Infinity, and yet you're trying to insult the IRON MAN OF PATH OF EXILE.

Tsk.

__

The price reductions are pretty hefty. Certainly more than I've seen on other games, if ever they have 'sales'. Hm.

I am W James Chan, author of Blackcloak: A Man of His Sword, the novel from which the PoE unique Oni-Goroshi is derived. So if you liked that, give the book a go on Amazon. I think it's pretty good -- but like Her, it isn't to be come at lightly, and it definitely isn't what it first seems to be.
Bermal , you lack tact.
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by enshin on May 27, 2013, 4:10:23 AM
"
enshin wrote:
Bermal , you lack tact.

They already said they can't do daily deals for bundles.
Emerald Rain of Arrows effect at 66% off the standard price of 15 for a total of 5.

I refuse to buy this because yesterday I died to the boss in the Thicket map, who uses this effect. It hits HARD.
IRON MAN
We shall anticipate for a 5 points pet sale soon.

Got to catch them all :P
ign: Ederyirn

Playing on Singapore gateway.
Hardcore mode fan since d2 classic! Afk-ing mostly o_O. Doing Lunaris 3 and slowly progressing :P
"
Dreggon wrote:
Emerald Rain of Arrows effect at 66% off the standard price of 15 for a total of 5.

I refuse to buy this because yesterday I died to the boss in the Thicket map, who uses this effect. It hits HARD.

My summoner had fun with that boss, my minions just melted under that RoA shower >.<
Verdant Weapon for 75. Pricey!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info