<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [HeistSC]

Sounds like a really cool guild, would love to be a part of it.

Any Character's Name: OhWowAnotherBowChar
How often do you play?: daily, 3-4 hours
What do you expect from this guild?: I expect chilled and relaxed people to chat with and that can help me out with questions (this is my first league)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes and I fully understand and plan to do the same
Other Information (Optional): It's my first league so I don't have in-depth knowledge of the game yet.
Any Character's Name: galaxydog

How often do you play?: 10-30 hours a week (usually 1-3 hours a day)

What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for an active guild that stays active even later into leagues. Interested in participating in things like group play without needing to rely on /global 820.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I'm league only

Other Information (Optional): Harvest is my first league, but I've already managed to reach a point where I can farm T16 delis, solo A8 sirus and uber elder deathless, and buy myself a HH. I'm starting to reach a point where the next step is group play (or SSF, but I actually like trading still :) ), so I've been looking for an active and encouraging guild to join!
Last edited by ABodyPillow on Aug 27, 2020, 8:47:01 PM
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

Vouch/Challenge League Services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1863267
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

Vouch/Challenge League Services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1863267
Any Character's Name: ChrisBrokenㆍ

How often do you play?: usually play 15-30 hours a week.

What do you expect from this guild?: Juts to hang out and meet some people who enjoy the game like I do.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes I play leagues, just trying SSF for Heist.

Other Information (Optional): Juts looking to hangout and have some fun. Meet new people. laugh at some memes. Enjoy this game.
Hi, I'm fairly new to path of exile and looking for a guild to play with!

Any Character's Name: FoxxyWoxxy
How often do you play?: a couple hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for a guild that I can chill and chat with, and doesn't mind having a newbie asking questions about various builds and stuff!
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I started playing in Metamorph league and still don't know a lot about the game, but I'm learning more every day!
Any Character's Name: gottaclickfasz
How often do you play?: Daily for most of the front portion of the league
What do you expect from this guild?: A place to chat, discuss builds, economy, ongoing patches/changes etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: No issue, I don't play SC
Other Information (Optional):
Just enjoy playing the game and sometimes trading. And finding the right build to go zoom zoom.

Several level 100s, multiple mirrors per league if I manage to last and find something fun to play but never lucky with 0 mirror drops for me.
Any Character's Name: FluffyPug
How often do you play?: 2-3 hrs daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Sharing of knowledge, group play, fun.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Been playing exclusively SC temp league since Essence.
Any Character's Name:nestal_HEI
How often do you play?:2-4h a day
What do you expect from this guild?:looking for a guild without empty guild chat so i could chat with ppl during all the grind
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yesi only play temp league sc
Other Information (Optional):started playing since 3.0 i am more of a casual player, have basic knowledge about the game
Any Character's Name: OutOfCreativity
How often do you play?: daily 1-5 hours
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for a group of people to socialize with. Playing with only global and trade chat has started to feel empty.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play in those leagues as well.
Other Information (Optional):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info